IL State Junior Championships

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
I am holding a BEF Junior National qualifier, the Illinois State Championships, in Normal, IL on May 29.

Here are the details:

Date: May 29, 2010

Where: Illinois State University Bowling and Billiard Center (site of last years BEF Junior Nationals)
700 West College Avenue
Normal, IL 61761-4405

What: 19 and under division, Top two finishers receive entry into the 2010 BEF Junior nationals in Dekalb, IL.

14 and under division, Top two finishers receive entry into the 2010 BEF Junior Nationalsi in Dekalb, IL.

Entry: $20. $15 goes toward BEF membership and $5 to the venue.

Equipment: 9' Brunswick Gold Crowns

Format: Race to 7. Double elimination with one race to 9 final.

Doors open at 11am and play will begin at Noon.

There will be trophies for first and second place in each division. If you have a girl that is any age under 19, please let me know. I would like to help any girls that would like a chance to play as well. I will gladly nominate them to play in the girls division.

I am trying raise money to give to the eventual qualifiers as well. I am hoping to get a bit of money together because I know traveling to the Junior Nationals can be costly. If you would like to donate please do so via paypal an specify that you are donating toward the Juniors. The paypal address is: sr9ball@hotmail.com.

If you have any questions or would like to enter early, please feel free to contact me here, facebook or email, sr9ball@hotmail.com.

Sarah

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Just a reminder that the tournament is this Saturday. I hope to see some of you there. Also remember, any money donated through my blog will go toward helping the four qualifiers get to the Junior Nationals! www.sarahrousey.com

Thanks!
Sarah