I'll be in Indy tomorrow night

Steppo

That's my Bourbon
Silver Member
I'll be in Indy two days a week for the next couple years. Any recommendations as to where to play?

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brickyard on the west side is Indys best pool rom. It is just outside the 465 loop on W. Washington across the parking lot from a big bowling alley. I do not know the address. Big tables and barboxes, Nice billiard table. Great people there is action avaialble at most levels of play.

Another place to play is on the southside Johnwaynes lots of Diamond bar boxes and a couple of big tables. More of a bar than a pool room but pool is on the upswing at John Waynes most of the equipment is pretty new. They have a few old Valleys and leagues are in there at night through the week.

Executive billiards at 52nd and Keystone. is another room, rougher looking environment not alot of upgrades on the building for 30 years or more but there is play available on 9' gold crowns, there is a single 10' pool table and a 10' snooker table. It is capable of being open very late. There is golf at times during the day. Bank is played here along with 1 pocket.

I will play you some at any of these if i am around. I been traveling alot lately, shoot me a PM when you are in town.