In the market for a nice Scruggs

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
I have found a cue I really like, thanks for all the offers.
I'll be back for more.

gr. Dave
 
Last edited:
Check.....

Double-Dave said:
Hey guys,

I am looking for a nice 4-pointer Scruggs. Condition has to be 90% at least.
To give you an idea of what I'm looking for:
I'd prefer a big pin, maple fore-arm and ebony/coco points, but this isn't a must.

I liked this one a lot:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=76235&highlight=scruggs
This one made me run to the bathroom:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=74710&highlight=scruggs

I pay cash (paypal or wire). Offers thru PM please.

gr. Dave

Hi Dave,
Have you check with nick serdula. He got Scruggs connection:D
 
Double-Dave said:
Hey guys,

I am looking for a nice 4-pointer Scruggs. Condition has to be 90% at least.
To give you an idea of what I'm looking for:
I'd prefer a big pin, maple fore-arm and ebony/coco points, but this isn't a must.

I liked this one a lot:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=76235&highlight=scruggs
This one made me run to the bathroom:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=74710&highlight=scruggs

I pay cash (paypal or wire). Offers thru PM please.

gr. Dave
Contact Nick Serdula, he posts here,
Big Scruggs Cue Contact here on Az";)
 
Contacts

Tim Scruggs@ TimScruggs.com,#410-247-1234
Bushwacker is down to his last couple .
I see Scruggs cues drying up like Atlanta's water supply and that means the price is going up with Timi making almost no lower end veneer cues any more.
I am down to my personal stuff. It took forever and definately cleaned me out! You know,my wallet!
Good luck and thank you for the kind words.

Nick :)
 
Last edited:
Double-Dave said:
Hey guys,

I am looking for a nice 4-pointer Scruggs. Condition has to be 90% at least.
To give you an idea of what I'm looking for:
I'd prefer a big pin, maple fore-arm and ebony/coco points, but this isn't a must.

I liked this one a lot:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=76235&highlight=scruggs
This one made me run to the bathroom:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=74710&highlight=scruggs

I pay cash (paypal or wire). Offers thru PM please.

gr. Dave

PM SENT SIR PLEASE CHECK TY.
 
scruggs

here one:D
000_0005_0001.jpg

000_0009_0001.jpg
 
I have found a cue I really like, thanks for all the offers.
I'll be back for more.

gr. Dave
 
Last edited:
Back
Top