Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
GilbertFullSplice7.jpg

GilbertFullSplice4.jpg

GilbertFullSplice11.jpg

GilbertFullSplice13.jpg

GilbertFullSplice14.jpg

I am listing my Gilbert F/S for sale,not playing much anymore so I am going to let this one go.This is one of 14 F/S cues that Andy has made and he will no longer make them.It is a 4 point w/8veneer's,3/8x10 ivory joint,ivory diamonds and ivory dots surrounded with silver and an ivory Hoppe ring,it is finished off with a chrome weight bolt.Asking $2100 obo shipped and insured
shaft1 - 13mm,3.75oz light play
shaft2 - 13mm,3.5oz unchalked
butt - 14.5oz
You can PM or phone me at 937-554-5637 with any questions
Thanks,Art
F/S thread for cases
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=290470

Last edited:

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Its because of this cue ... that im having a full splice cue made right now... every since i saw this cue...i loved it ... glws

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
The Lacewood Cowboy is giving up his wand?:yikes:

See ya in a few weeks!:D

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bump for new price$2100shipped!Price is coming down like falling stars!
Thanks for the kind words AxeJunkie,gotta sell to afford our upcoming bar tab Chris;),don't worry though I still have that old thingie from Las Vegas!

Last edited:

TheCueHunter

Banned
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   0
The Lacewood Cowboy is giving up his wand?:yikes:

See ya in a few weeks!:D

Bump for new price$2100shipped!Price is coming down like falling stars!
Thanks for the kind words AxeJunkie,gotta sell to afford or upcoming bar tab Chris;),don't worry though I still have that old thingie from Las Vegas!

Second date? Obviously the first was the thing he got from you in Vegas:eek:

Art, remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....what happens in Connecticut will follow you around until the antibiotics kill it!

Oh yeah, nice cue and it does truly plays good.:eek:

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Second date? Obviously the first was the thing he got from you in Vegas:eek:

Art, remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....what happens in Connecticut will follow you around until the antibiotics kill it!

Oh yeah, nice cue and it does truly plays good.:eek:

You dirty, filthy, rotten son of a ...

:withstupid: :slap: :kma:

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks for the kind words Jimmy,yes Mark and I will be bringing our act to the Derby!And Chris you need to get your :kma: down here,it's the greatest show on earth for pool and the beer is cold!!!;)

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Thanks for the kind words Jimmy,yes Mark and I will be bringing our act to the Derby!And Chris you need to get your :kma: down here,it's the greatest show on earth for pool and the beer is cold!!!;)

I'd love to but I've been to a bunch of shows this past year. SBE, Little Kenny's show in Philly and the Windy City in Chicago. My wife would punch me in the face for asking.... Lol.

See ya in a few weeks at Snooker's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Cases have now been sold so let's find a new home for this cue!I have my eye on something so I am a motivated seller,I will do $1900 shipped,Andy provided matching ring work for new shafts or JP's that will be shipped with cue,will consider trades also,hit me up with what you got!!!