Installer in Charlotte area

ramw5p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey All, anyone know.recommend an installer in the Charlotte NC area...if your local - actually Rock Hill? Setting up a GC3 with new Simonis cloth and possibly new Bunswick rubber. Thanks for any advice. - I have some local quotes, but you never know the quality of the install till after its over :(.

Dartman

Silver Member
I had 3 older directory listings for people that worked in the NC area so you might try giving them a call.
Robin Pigg 704-881-3478
Billiard Table Services - 336-428-3524
Josh Carpenter 828-734-3828

ramw5p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks. ill try them. can't find anyone besides the local stores who service everything

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
i am just far to busy and cannot take it on. sorry we lost touch. i talked with keith plyler from american billiards, he says he will do it. interested??

ramw5p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Trent. I'll reach out to him. Appreciate it. Just waiting for parts to get back from powder coating then its finally time!

ramw5p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What did you decide to go with on the powder coating?
I let the company choose the color. said I wanted something that matched original "bronze/gold/whatever" color was on them. I get them back late next week ad I will post pics.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I let the company choose the color. said I wanted something that matched original "bronze/gold/whatever" color was on them. I get them back late next week ad I will post pics.
Cool. Smooth or textured?

ramw5p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
smooth. trying to go as original as I can...but not trying to make it look like a brand new table / total redo.