instroke cases 4 sale

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
i have 2 cases a 3x7 black and a 2x2 buffalo ill take 225 shipped for the 3x7 and 140 shipped for the 1x2! both are in great shape i just cant stand looking at them anymore!

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
There is no such thing as a 1x2 Buffalo Model. Instroke does not make a 1x2 in leather. Might it be a 2x2?

How long have you owned them?

Can we see pictures of the interiors and the exteriors?

Shipped to where?

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
to you

There is no such thing as a 1x2 Buffalo Model. Instroke does not make a 1x2 in leather. Might it be a 2x2?

How long have you owned them?

Can we see pictures of the interiors and the exteriors?

Shipped to where?

lets trade, and your right it is a 2x2 owned them for a long time have another one that wore out! strap broke latchs broke and the knobs broke off the pockets ill throw that 1 in also! i know im taking the worst of it but hay ill live!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
lets trade, and your right it is a 2x2 owned them for a long time have another one that wore out! strap broke latchs broke and the knobs broke off the pockets ill throw that 1 in also! i know im taking the worst of it but hay ill live!

Can I see the picture of the interior on the one with all the broken parts? I want to see if it's still protecting the case better than anything else you own.

You can't have my Justis but I will be happy to make you a J.Flowers TRIBUTE case as a trade for the 3 Instrokes cases you have.

How about something like this one that I made for Tim Scruggs?

03202009_17.JPG

Or this one we did for Mike Cochran?

03202009_23.JPG

Or any of these?

03202009_33.JPG

03202009_49.JPG

This is the sort of protection I can provide you:
P3200192.JPG

P3200184.JPG

Just let me know and I will reserve you a spot for a case in about 16 weeks. Go here to pick your options www.jbcases.com/jflowers.html

Of course if you don't want to deal with me then that's you choice, just making you a counter offer.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
pm ed you. i agreed to buy your case as advertised. please respond if you are in computer range.