Interesting Tourney in Luray, VA 12FEB 2005

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I know it is short notice, but there will be a 9Ball tournament in Luray, VA this Saturday 12 Feb at Luray Family Billiard Center, 30 E Main St, Luray, VA 22835. Phone is (540)743-1442. Open at 2pm, daily.

I am told that the tournament will have 100% of entry fees paid back to participants and will be a 'chips' 9Ball tournament. Entry fee is $10 and you get 7(or so) chips. There will be round-robin style matches, and each loss will cost you a chip. Last player standing gets the cheese.

Again, 100% payout + no greens fees! Play will be on 9' Gold Crowns.

See link for map:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...ess=30+E+Main+St&city=luray&state=va&zipcode=
 
Last edited:
Black-Balled said:
So I know it is short notice, but there will be a 9Ball tournament in Luray, VA this Saturday 12 Feb at Luray Family Billiard Center, 30 E Main St, Luray, VA 22835. Phone is (540)743-1442. Open at 2pm, daily.

I am told that the tournament will have 100% of entry fees paid back to participants and will be a 'chips' 9Ball tournament. Entry fee is $10 and you get 7(or so) chips. There will be round-robin style matches, and each loss will cost you a chip. Last player standing gets the cheese.

Again, 100% payout + no greens fees! Play will be on 9' Gold Crowns.

See link for map:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...ess=30+E+Main+St&city=luray&state=va&zipcode=

is this going to be like a monthly or weekly thing? i'll be at a tournament this weekend, and if they keep doing this, it sounds like it would be a great monthly tourney.

thanks
 
I believe it is hoped to be a regular occurance, but not sure if that is true. I hope to see you there!!
 
Back
Top