International Open

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I'm a fan. Somebody (maybe you?) made a fava beans/chianti joke in reference to him some posts back in this thread. I've only now gotten the joke :thumbup:

I remember the scene where Hannibal was dining on brains....
..he might go hungry around some of the pool players I know.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Total Prizemoney dropped from $178K by $32K to $146K because 96 instead of 128 players. Meaning about 18% drop.
Those from 4th to 12th suffered biggest drop in prize by 30% to 40%
4th dropped to $7.5K from $11K
5th-6th drop to $5K from $8K
7th to 8th drop to $3.75K from $6K
9th to 12th drop from $3K from $4.5K

OOOH. That's brutal. ;)

This is the scene. Don't click if you have faint heart
https://timeentertainment.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/9-2100_hannibalbrain_09121.jpg
:thumbup:
Ray Liotta was the victim. Hannibal carved top of his head , cooked some of his brains and fed it to Ray. All the while, Ray was alive superpale and murmuring. It is so horrifying that it is comical. It's al fake movie prop brains not real brains so not really shocking if you get your brain around it (pardon the pun). I swear that in in Ray's subsequent movies (mostly direct to DVD ), he was superpale so he was traumatised into paleness from that scene

CptBurbagio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know what the stream lineup and/or the brackets look like? The azb bracket runs together in the middle, and I don't think I've seen a pic of an updated flowchart. TIA

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is going on with Bergman? I can't watch because I'm at work, but score is 8-zip over Thorsten. Wow!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is going on with Bergman? I can't watch because I'm at work, but score is 8-zip over Thorsten. Wow!
Justin is playing great, if he keeps playing like this he's got a real shot at this thing

Go USA

TxUkUIa.gif

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suppose there's no way Johann and Jeremy could pick Justin for the Mosconi Cup team at this point, but how awesome would it be if they did? The kvetching and drama over the whole thing would be worth it in itself.