Invicta Subaqua Noma Swiss Quartz Chronograph FT

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have for trade a brand new Invicta Men's Subaqua Noma III Swiss Quartz Chronograph Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch. This watch has never been worn. Also included is the Invicta Dive-Collectors 8 slot case, a Black rubber band, and a grey rubber band. Comes with all the tools needed to change the bands. This is all valued at about $550 brand new. As for what I am looking for in the trade goes. I would like a higher end case, something like a Jack Justis or a John Barton custom case. If not a case I would like a Sneaky Pete. I would really like a Frey or a Sly, Pierce or Olney. But of course I am open to most trade offers. Just please dont low ball me. Hope we can find this great watch a new home.

Attachments

• 616-318.jpg
    616-318.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 747
  • $(KGrHqJHJE0E92MM4Z3OBPmCF,FJIg~~60_14.JPG
    $(KGrHqJHJE0E92MM4Z3OBPmCF,FJIg~~60_14.JPG
    3 KB · Views: 726
  • $(KGrHqV,!pUE7BcvinrzBP-gCtr3vQ~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqV,!pUE7BcvinrzBP-gCtr3vQ~~60_12.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 716
Last edited:

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
The lowest I have found this watch has been $379 just with the watch alone, The case is another 90 plus the two extra bands and tool kit. Thanks Realizm for the kind words.

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Where did you get this for $550?
This link has it for $249.
http://www.jomashop.com/invicta-chronograph-mens-watch-1194.html

I don't think that it is very good manners, and it is against the Forum Rules to bash someones sale thread.If you don't agree/like the price,PM'ing the OP may be a better way to express your opinion.Or,simply move on to something that you like the price on better.Maybe b'cause you are sort of new here,you haven't read the rules.Basically it's just good manners."if you don't have anything nice to say,don't say anything at all" I hope this helps you enjoy the forum even more.Welcome to the forum.

BTW,Nice watch Luke,GLWYS

Last edited:

DavidMNienow

Glamour Dave
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 12 Invicta watches in my collection. Invicta watches are a great value watch, and the Sub Aqua Noma models are very cool. Good luck in your trade efforts.

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have 12 Invicta watches in my collection. Invicta watches are a great value watch, and the Sub Aqua Noma models are very cool. Good luck in your trade efforts.

Thanks for the kind words, This is a great watch and the only reason Im getting rid of it is because the face is a little too big for my wrist.