Iowa players: who is going to Waterloo?

Mike B.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Iowa VNEA state tournament starts this Thursday in Waterloo. Just wondering who is planning on being there? They are opening the tables (charging a green fee) this year so we won't have to pump dollars into the tables all weekend long. Hopefully this will encourage more action and/or we will be spending more dollars at Flirts?

I am looking forward to seeing everyone there. Should be a good time...always is.
 
me

I will be there. If you hear someone say "my god did you see that guy shoot!" They may be refering to me.

Mike B. said:
The Iowa VNEA state tournament starts this Thursday in Waterloo. Just wondering who is planning on being there? They are opening the tables (charging a green fee) this year so we won't have to pump dollars into the tables all weekend long. Hopefully this will encourage more action and/or we will be spending more dollars at Flirts?

I am looking forward to seeing everyone there. Should be a good time...always is.
 
T-dog said:
I will be there. If you hear someone say "my god did you see that guy shoot!" They may be refering to me.


I won the Valley state Open 9-ball. Will be going to Vegas in May. Let me know if anybody from here wants to meet up.
 
Back
Top