Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
OK, so ask me if impressing you was one of our goals or whether we actually even care about impressing you.

Once again, I will save you the effort: the answer is no.

Lou Figueroa
Ranger that, my friend signed up for the ledgends' apt, our live stream was down for over two hrs. I think when it came back on jason was on a big run. So my friend was not impressed with the footage either. I guess that is what you get during a free fakebook' livestream, why was there no loss of feed during Ruslan's or Earl's attempts? I am slow learner, but I think about my answer before answering. I guess I will learn to accept facebook marketing and all it has to offer in subduing the Open Public. You and bobby were trying to impress the Open Public - were u not? Well I am affiliated with the Open Public - I see a contradiction, maybe yer sayin you were not trying to impress just one individual - but many. Facebook is the perfect environment for that - as your aware. Do you think you and bobby impressed many mods in the maw's with yer ledgends of facebook record? I will save you the effort: answer - No.

Dan Harriman

Last edited:

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
DCC Classic Bank Pool Champion, Varner said it was a world Title. Are you questioning Varner's word amigo?
While it's a great feat, it is not a World Championship. You know that Dan, it's just a DCC banks Championship.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jayson Shaw doesn't need a stakehouse and I mentioned your name to him and he said he will play you on any table in the country and you can get your stakehouse to bet any amount from 10 dimes to 1,000 dimes. We know you will twist it around and mention me or something else but stay focused and discuss playing Schmidt or Shaw and I'm sure I can arrange at least 1 of the matches.
What do you have to say to that Dan, you want some action there you go. I say you are scared!

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Well who the hell is Danny's friend that doesn't like the stream? Did he invent love streaming, ffs
"My friend " gtfoh

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ranger that, my friend signed up for the ledgends' apt, our live stream was down for over two hrs. I think when it came back on jason was on a big run. So my friend was not impressed with the footage either. I guess that is what you get during a free fakebook' livestream, why was there no loss of feed during Ruslan's or Earl's attempts? I am slow learner, but I think about my answer before answering any retort. I guess I will learn to accept facebook marketing and all it has to offer in subduing the Open Public. You and bobby were trying to impress the Open Public - were u not? Well I am affiliated with the Open Public - I see a contradiction, maybe yer sayin you were not trying to impress just one individual - but many. Facebook is the perfect environment for that - as your aware. Do you think you and bobby impressed many mods in the maw's with yer ledgends of facebook record? I will save you the effort: answer - No.

Dan Harriman

The stream went down because SH.

BUT, as I have told you here numerous times, moments later we started live streaming again off a tech’s phone. Many people watched the record being broken “live.” All of that is documented on AZ and I provided the link here from that morning. Why are you incapable of allowing that to register? This is something a five-year old would be capable of understanding.

In addition, let me remind you that a high-def DVD is available to persue and examine all you want.

As to impressing folks no, that was not a goal but a simple by-product of some amazing shooting by *real world champions.*

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Fare' enough Lou, are you stating here on this forum that you don't think - I am a Champion in 14.1? I will sit in the back of yer bus - Even though you promote fakebook record keepin - I value your opinion. I can only assume SH is short hand for sheet' happens, indeed with facebook and or anythin involving fakebook records - SDH happen, now for the tough part - selling that S*. Dislike me on fakebook - and I am thankful.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Fare' enough Lou, are you stating here on this forum that you don't think - I am not a Champion in 14.1? Even though you promote fakebook record keepin - I value your opinion.
Well, it only took 6300 posts to get to what this thread has been all about from that almost incomprehensible post #1.

Was there even someone from West of the Mississippi at the 2003 DCC?

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Yes, they did not allow Rags Fitzpatrick or Cisero Murphy to play in World 14.1 event - due to the color of their skin? So there was corruption back then, as both these players were bonified Champion pocket billiard Players. It not a stretch to say there were other African American players willing to play that were slighted from the nation leading excerpts'.

Exclusion of blacks and exclusion from billiard history. You make a great point how people are selectively remembering billiards history.
This is why having Dan has an author, editor, newspaper publisher and childrens illustrator is critical for the future and inclusion of all peoples. Without people of Dan's opinions, everyone would just be sheep to the BCA empire that has a history of racism and social exclusion.

More power to you Dan. We all know you beat John Schmidt, however the fake media is trying to neglect that portion of history.

But Murphy knew what he was up against. Many of the great black players of the previous decade — George “Rotation Slim” Hairston, Paul “Detroit Slim” Graham, Ulysses “Kid” Hogan and Alexander “City” Bryant — had won city and state competitions but were excluded from the national tournaments. Even the renowned James Evans, the proprietor of an all-night poolroom in Harlem, was blocked from the big-time tournaments. In Evans’ case, he was light-skinned enough to pass for Native American, which he occasionally did to compete.

Murphy had little choice but to follow the lead of those before him. He kept his day job as a mechanic. But he spent his nights with Thomas and, later, Armstrong, traveling from pool hall to pool hall, hustling.

Cuedup

Never really thought of Mosconi's record run as just the white man's record but I guess it's true.
All records set before integration are null and void. Reasonably so.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Exclusion of blacks and exclusion from billiard history. You make a great point how people are selectively remembering billiards history.
This is why having Dan has an author, editor, newspaper publisher and childrens illustrator is critical for the future and inclusion of all peoples. Without people of Dan's opinions, everyone would just be sheep to the BCA empire that has a history of racism and social exclusion.

More power to you Dan. We all know you beat John Schmidt, however the fake media is trying to neglect that portion of history.

Thanks RedHawk - Principle Investigator. Just like Harrison Ford's lawyer stated in the movie, there IS a code of conduct, when an unwritten law is broken there will be an outcast. Unfortunatly for j.s - his claim of 626 - has made him and even his sponsors an outcast. As for beating john - I disagree wit you there, I played well that day in North Kansas City during the TAR 14.1 match against him - but I did not 'beat him'. I believe that if I play well - I can Win, it is only possible to beat' oneself. It is also possible to win a match and still look like a loser i.e. acting a fool or bullyish. Beating is related to the ego and that will only impede success, so again IMHO it is impossible to beat your opponent - unless they start with sharking tactics and or dishonor themselves - then they truly got beat. In the KC side pocket TAR match j.s. just sat in his chair and was unable to try any of his normal shark moves. He did try to manipulate the rack while he was racking for himself once moving it lower than normal - creating a better break shot, even though his little bca teem tried to make me out as the bad guy fort me inspecting that rack - it did end up beating him.

Last edited:

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Thanks RedHawk - Principle Investigator. Just like Harrison Ford's lawyer stated in the movie, there IS a code of conduct, when an unwritten law is broken there will be an outcast. Unfortunatly for j.s - his claim of 626 - has made him and even his sponsors an outcast. As for beating john - I disagree wit you there, I played well that day in North Kansas City during the TAR 14.1 match against him - but I did not 'beat him'. I believe that if I play well - I can Win, it is only possible to beat' oneself. It is also possible to win a match and still look like a loser i.e. acting a fool or bullyish. Beating is related to the ego and that will only impede success, so again IMHO it is impossible to beat your opponent - unless they start with sharking tactics and or dishonor themselves - then they truly got beat. In the KC side pocket TAR match j.s. just sat in his chair and was unable to try any of his normal shark moves. He did try to manipulate the rack while he was racking for himself once moving it lower than normal - creating a better break shot, even though his little bca teem tried to make me out as the bad guy -that did end up beating him.

You beat JS in quality of character as demonstrated by your single man campaign against the BCA oppressors.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
The stream went down because SH.

BUT, as I have told you here numerous times, moments later we started live streaming again off a tech’s phone. Many people watched the record being broken “live.” All of that is documented on AZ and I provided the link here from that morning. Why are you incapable of allowing that to register? This is something a five-year old would be capable of understanding.

In addition, let me remind you that a high-def DVD is available to persue and examine all you want.

As to impressing folks no, that was not a goal but a simple by-product of some amazing shooting by *real world champions.*

Lou Figueroa
Have you talked to bobby about any future match between he and myself in 14.1? I only ask cause you hinted that he is a great player, Diamond table will suffice - with no alterations to the facings - on this table. I am ready to post when ya'll are, we can leave fakebook record keepin out of this potential match up. I say he will lose, you said he is the real deal. I say all the facebook phony's and or bca excerpts - in the world will not save him - if he does try me. Maybe if I start winning he can ask the tech squad to conveniently lose the live feed? I would swim a river of sheet to play him a large set of 14.1 - but ya'll have not shown much interest in that brutally honest - business venture.

Last edited:

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Have you talked to bobby about any future match between he and myself in 14.1? I only ask cause you hinted that he is a great player, Diamond table will suffice - with no alterations to the facings - on this table. I am ready to post when ya'll are, we can leave fakebook record keepin out of this potential match up. I say he will lose, you said he is the real deal. I say all the facebook phony's and or bca excerpts - in the world will not save him - if he does try me. Maybe if I start winning he can ask the tech squad to conveniently lose the live feed? I would swim a river of sheet to play him a large set of 14.1 - but ya'll have not shown much interest in that business venture.
Post 6322 Danny if your capable of reading.
Although you might not be capable at times and make up some fantasy bullshit I'm sure you can read and come to realize everything Lou and myself have let you know all the details. Move along Danny and accept it and put up or shutup.

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Post 6294, for the door... to exit land.

Read between the lines guys.
This thread has so many personal attacks, it would out number Trump in his Twitter heydays.

What has been concluded from this thread, in before the lock:

1. John should have posted his unedited video by now. He hasn't, that was and is a mistake.
2. Dan wanted to have a crack, but was deemed to be not good enough in recent attempts. He had been upset for over 300 pages about this.
3. Mosconi record is legit, without a video. Sworn affidavit, good enough.
4. Jaysons record is legit, the end.
5. BCA are still to release some rules for these exhibition runs, and clear table specs. Why they have let this drag on for years is a real disgrace for a national body in pool. Get it done.
6. Several accusations levelled at BCA officials, from both camps... honestly if it was me, I would have sued all of you by now for defamation. So, put up in court or just STFU.
7. Justnum is a troll. No surprise there, but funny how Dan thought he was legit. Sorry Dan, he is not opening a office for you in NY or writing books.

Look forward to future record attempts.

Remember Dan, nothing stopping you making your own video and having a record attempt.
Unless that simple idea didn't occur to you.
"Before the lock"???? If it hasn't been locked by now, it ain't happening...
:)

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fare' enough Lou, are you stating here on this forum that you don't think - I am a Champion in 14.1? I will sit in the back of yer bus - Even though you promote fakebook record keepin - I value your opinion. I can only assume SH is short hand for sheet' happens, indeed with facebook and or anythin involving fakebook records - SDH happen, now for the tough part - selling that S*. Dislike me on fakebook - and I am thankful.

I have long said you are a great 14.1 player and was one of the first to tout your DVD run.

Lou Figueroa

Status
Not open for further replies.