ISO Pool Hall w/ a Lathe in CT?

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
Does Fast Eddie's in New Milford still have a lathe (and lathe operator) behind the counter? It's been a while since I've been there.
I need some tips & shaft cleaning done and I want done on a lathe and preferably while I wait.
Is anyone aware of any other Pool Halls in CT that have a lathe on premises?

Thanx! -S
 
Last edited:
Brewster

Depending on where you are, Brewster NY where I live is 30 mins from Fast Eddies.

There is a pool hall here called Jack & Jill Q Lounge which is an old school kind of pool hall. I know the owner Steve has and operates a lathe and does repairs but you would have to contact him about while you wait. (845) 279-9878

If you decide to do it and want to shoot a few racks let me know,

b
 
Depending on where you are, Brewster NY where I live is 30 mins from Fast Eddies. There is a pool hall here called Jack & Jill Q Lounge which is an old school kind of pool hall. I know the owner Steve has and operates a lathe and does repairs but you would have to contact him about while you wait. (845) 279-9878 If you decide to do it and want to shoot a few racks let me know,
b

Jack & Jill's, I know it well. I'm from Westchester. I managed Executive in WP when they first opened. "Brewster Barry" used to come down for our tournaments once in awhile.
I used to work in Carmel and went to J&J during my lunch hour sometimes.

If I head in there I'll definitely give you a shout. Thanx for reply. Best, -Z-
 
Last edited:
Back
Top