It’s George Cue

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
*****SOLD*****It’s George Plain Jane with 3 shafts. This cue is all original and pretty well flawless. No dings, dents, scuffs, or scratches. It has 3 shafts although I only believe 2 to be original. I am essentially selling the cue with 2 shafts and throwing the third shaft in as a freebie. The third shaft has a brass bezzel issue. It needs to be refaced. It rolls straight on the cue and matches up nicely, it just doesn’t seat perfect against the butt. It looks like maybe the bezzel came loose and was a homemade attempt at fixing it. Regardless that’s the free shaft anyway.
The butt and both original shafts are in excellent condition. Specs below.
Butt 15.4 oz
Original shaft #1 3.8 oz 12.70mm
Original shaft #2 3.9 oz 12.71mm
Non original freebie shaft 4.0oz 12.81mm

Again, the cue is in immaculate condition for its age, linen wrap is in good shape as well.

Looking SOLD OBO shipped in the USA only. I cover PayPal fees and shipping. Pics below.
3KBjfsM.jpg

TLK5it9.jpg

yvmtKWr.jpg

bZjK9I6.jpg

Last edited:

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Interesting. I've never seen one without collar rings of some sort. Is the anything inscribed on the weight bolt under the bumper?

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Could you provide more specifics?

Lengths of the butt and shafts?

Are they straight together and apart?

Is the joint pin 5/16x14?

Piloted or flat faced?

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Let me try to address everyone’s questions.
The cues 58” overall with an even 29” length on the butt and all shafts. The cue is straight together and apart. Joint is a 5/16-14 Flat faced joint. (Odd because every It’s George I’ve seen was piloted and as said above usually had nickel rings in the ring work or dashes) So yes it’s unique. The number 421 is inscribed in the head of the weight bolt under them bumper. That tells me it’s a Mike Roberts cue but I would like halfastbanker to shed some light on it. Picture attached.

0QQU8lj.jpg