items needed to finish cues

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
If anyone has the following in excess or extras let me know I am in need of the following items.

Radial Pin Tap
Radial Pins only need 3 right now
need 3 juma ferrules
need 3 phenolic ferrules

also a friend needs a linen press curious to know if anyone sells the wooden kind vs the porper type.

Got everything I needed thanks for the help guys

Last edited:

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Atlas Billiards has all those things in stock.

FYI, I stopped using my linen press many years ago. I fond that my wraps look and feel much better my using 1 small piece of flat oak to press my linen using water while I do it.

If you use a mechanical press and put a too much pressure the linen pattern can look distorted or swirled looking. IMO you really don't need that tool to great a great look and feel.

JMO,

Rick

Nineballjerry2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use a teaspoon to press linen with just put your thumb in it use the edge for end of wrap channel .you can feel the heat thru it as to not get to hot,anyway always works for me.also great to burnish stack leather wraps!
Jerry2

opiesbro

Big Al Customs
Silver Member
If anyone has the following in excess or extras let me know I am in need of the following items.

Radial Pin Tap
Radial Pins only need 3 right now
need 3 juma ferrules
need 3 phenolic ferrules

also a friend needs a linen press curious to know if anyone sells the wooden kind vs the porper type.

Only in need of the Radial Pin tap now
If you are planning on tapping the shaft you will need a radial tap for that also as it takes the undersized. JMO

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
If you are planning on tapping the shaft you will need a radial tap for that also as it takes the undersized. JMO

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info right now I've just started working on cues finally got one almost complete just need to tap insert pin and then put the finish on it. As for the shaft right now I have a radial pin shaft that I'll be able to use. I just need the radial pin tap and I'll be good to go for a little while.