It's George cue - Merry Widow (Varney Tribute)

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have for sale an It's George cue. It's what appears to be a straight grained maple that has a dark gray stain. I believe it came with a white w/ black spec linen wrap, but this cue has been well used. I'd say it'll play perfect the way it is, but could stand a refinish. There are three dings in the forearm that look like it affected the finish only. Still in great shape. Engraved on the weight bolt is "422", so it's a relatively older cue. Shaft is right at 13mm and has a slight roll to it. 19.3oz - $300 OBO

163958.jpg


163959.jpg


163960.jpg
 
Whats with the Airsoft Springer? I use to play airsoft with several groups. We spend $200.00 on gear and at least $300.00 on our gun.
Nice George Cue, By The Way.
 
Back
Top