Its here, Hall and Varner Legends series instructional dvds

Jesters

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been waiting for this to happen and they are taking pre orders and they should be ready to go out in the next week or so.

Each dvd is over 2hrs long with a huge amount of insights and tricks of the trade. From what I have seen they are well worth the money.

Little promo vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytvGdREX908
 
Yeah, no BS here. I figured I would find it boring as I have seen so many clinics etc. This really kept my attention and I learned quite a bit too.
 
Can we get a few min snippet of the one pocket video plz.



Yeah, no BS here. I figured I would find it boring as I have seen so many clinics etc. This really kept my attention and I learned quite a bit too.
 
Nick Varner cues and cases by phone, the # is 270-926-4248 or Teachmepool.com products page.
Mark

Graci
I don't know how I missed that the first time I looked, but then again I'm using my phone to surf since I am supposed to be working ;)
 
Are instructional dvds usually over two hours long?

Most videos I have seen are between 1 - 1.5 hours, we wanted to give the best value and I believe we have done that.
There is a ton of info in these DVDs, and they all offer something different besides just the game. All three of them have different specialty shots, there is some duplication of specialty shots if they applied to that disipline.

You can see the menus on my home page by clicking my tag below scroll down and there is a link. It takes a few seconds to download and it will ask wheter you want to save it or open it, it is a word doc I will change it to a Jpeg as soon as I get time.
It was a real previlage to work with Nick, Buddy, and Mark Cantrill.
Mark
 
Back
Top