J&D Custom Cues (Jim Lee)

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have Jim Lee's myspace page back up and going now. We now have OVER 300 pictures of the cues Jim has made or done work on over the years. I just added some of a Wenge buttsleeve he is inlaying that looks awesome. Feel free to shoot a friend request or even ask questions there as I myself or Jim WILL see the message and reply ASAP. All his new cues are on there as well as stuff he is working on now. Even my Titlist Tribute is coming up soon as well as other stuff Jim does. I've tried to label most but if you have a question ask about the wood and picture number and we can tell you all about the cue.

http://www.myspace.com/jimleecustoms

Let us know what you think!!!:cool:

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He should get a website made

I agree but money is tight these days:wink: Plus I'm just helping him out as he has been swamped lately. It also helps someone looking at his cues to look at all those pics at once instead of trying to search here to find all his cues.:cool:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree but money is tight these days:wink: Plus I'm just helping him out as he has been swamped lately. It also helps someone looking at his cues to look at all those pics at once instead of trying to search here to find all his cues.:cool:

i'm sure there's someone out there that might make him a site for a cue. maybe

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea but then you gotta pay for a webmaster and space. More space=more money. If you dont get 4k for cues like Prewitt ya gotta keep the overhead down:cool::smile:

Alot do the myspace thing and we can post as many pics as possible and not cost us a dime. Just something to look at if they are thinking about a Jim Lee Cue.

rheester

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
facebook

i'd also suggest facebook. myspace's popularity and prevalence is rapidly losing ground to facebook.

just a suggestion.

good luck