J schmidt is now the best ever

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So here’s the rub: John probably did have a magnet holder on site (basically all good straight pool players do) but since his efforts were recorded the opportunities for magnet manipulation were few and far between...btw how do you think that crazy scratch came about to end the 434? Predator wanted to create drama before the big break. It was a magnet that drew that ball to the corner pocket

Granted I am sure you are joking, the way the ball rolled into that corner pocket was weird beyond belief.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
...I’ve been doing some research. Have you ever wondered why he always traveled with Reginold Dinklage, the midget?...

I've done some research too as I try to keep up with the politically correct preferance of various groups. I believe the preferred term is "fun size".

I ran out a rack of 9 ball against the ghost last night, I'm pretty sure I could have drained 15 if they were available and if I can do that once I can do it 45 times I would think. I'm available for interviews on my grandfather's couch in Boca by appointment.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ty Arnold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Midget with x ray vision to see through the table so he can control not just the object ball but also the cue ball. That is one special little guy.