JA is 42 today, And a couple other things...

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got the call, I forgot(oops:sorry:) Today is JA's Birth Day, I knew it was this week. He and Shawn Putnam are up playing in one of Shannons tournemnts this weekend, so I wonder who is playing for 3rd? ;) Happy B-Day to JA and God luck to both in the tournemnt.

Shannon is doing great with his tour this year-he and Marge sure are working hard booking and doing 35 stops in one year!!! Thats huge for pool. And Im sure they will be streaming it so hopefully we get to see a great stream this weekend.:) Its a shame there isnt strong of a market on the West Coast, Shannon and Marge have enough heart that they might could pull it off in California, but it would be hard.

Best

Eric:)
 
I do believe it is streamed, I was watching some warm ups earlier today. There is a excellent chance that I will get to meet Johnny in less then a month.:cool:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY.
 
Back
Top