jamie bowman looking for action in east moline

chip_larew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jamie bowman is looking for players to come to east moline and play a 10 ahead set of 8 ball for 5 dimes winner break he said he is taking on all challenges so get your money up and play the king on the bar box p.s. he is jesse,s big brother.
 
All challengers ?

How far is East Moline from NYC and South Dakota ? :D
 
I love the leisure time billiards in east moline, if he gets action let me know so i can come watch.
 
JCIN said:
All challengers ?

How far is East Moline from NYC and South Dakota ? :D
According to Mapquest, East Moline is 932.71 miles from NYC and 806.02 miles from Rapid City, SD. I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie (or Jessie) actually will play all comers in their home room.
 
i'm speaking for justen bergman.he will come play,take 3 days to get there,if your serious call justen at-618-593-1048.
 
Three days?!?!?!

I am originally from Milwaukee, WI, and have driven from northern New Jersey to Milwaukee many times, 900 miles. The longest it took to go from here to there was 18 hours, and that was because I ran into a huge traffic jam that I needed to go around in Chicago. Good luck and drive safe.
 
Back
Top