Japan Playing 15 ball Rotation Tournament

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I see in the live streaming forum that Japan has started playing 15 ball rotation tournaments. The guy I saw shooting was pretty good too, but he could be the best player in Japan for all I know. I only know a few of the top men from Japan. Johnnyt
 
I think that's the national amateur 15 ball rotation tournament, called the Meijin Tournament. The various national tournament champions in Japan tend to only be a hair under the top pros in Japan.
 
Great Game. Never seen the lowest numbered ball get moved to the center on a foul. Have always played this one behind the HS. Interesting, is that how it is usually played?
 
Its the Japanese version of rotation. It has some silly rules taken from a Japanese ring game, where on a foul you have a choice to spot the object ball on the center or foot spot, take cue ball in hand in the kitchen, or play the balls where they lie.
There is also a set racking pattern for all 15 balls, but I can never remember it.
 
I think that's the national amateur 15 ball rotation tournament, called the Meijin Tournament. The various national tournament champions in Japan tend to only be a hair under the top pros in Japan.

Thank you for the info. Johnnyt
 
Back
Top