Jason Kirkwood vs Tom Dalfonso Live

Kirkwood wins

Jenn said:
This is the final match. Chris has to win twice to win the finals.

The score is now 2-1 Jason.
Jason Kirkwood defeated Chris Bartram in the finals (one set) to win the season finale of the Michigan Players Tour.

Congrats to Jason for the win and to Chris for a well played tourney.

I'm sure that Rita will soon be posting a complete summary of the weekend.

Thank you Jenn for the posts here on AzB and to Mike for activating your account in time to do so!

Steve

btw
nice avatar!
 
congrats to Jason Kirkwood on an undefeated tournament

I also want to thank SDE for streaming all the action live from Friday to

Sunday (with not much sleep). With live streaming pool, who needs ESPN

for re-runs of old matches we have all seen 50 times. Thanks again Steve.
 
A big thanks to both Rita and SDE for all the hard work in making this happen. It truely is appreciated and I am already looking forward to next season. Have a great holiday you guys earned it.
 
Back
Top