wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
More options for the straight pool world record video
*****Now Available*****
You can buy the package for 120.00 which includes a DVD or thumb drive plus a signed photo and Certificate of Authenticity that has a piece of the Simonis cloth glued to it from the World Record table. You may also purchase the items individually for 60.00 each.
🔹
Jayson Shaw’s World Record 714 High Run on DVD or USB Thumb drive
60.00 shipping included USA
80.00 International
🔹
Certificate Of Authenticity with Numbered piece of the Simonis Cloth from Pool Table of the World Record High Run
🔸
Autographed Photo of Jayson Shaw
60.00 shipped USA
80.00 International
Payment by
PAYPAL at jaysonshaw88@yahoo.com Or
CASHAPP at $JAYSONSHAW714
Please leave your name, address & Your choice of DVD Or USB in comments
✨
714 people who order 2 items will be put in draw to win a $1000 personal Eagle Eye cue with case and extension.
✨

***** Own Billiards History. Jayson Shaw's 714 World Record High Run in this Exclusive package. *****
Please allow about 15-20 days for delivery as the DVD & USB are in production & S&H.
dvd cover.png
picture.png
c.o.a..png

Last edited:

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
What happens to the people who have already sent $125 for the same thing?
Video is in production and will be shipped as soon as we receive them. Only about 2 weeks or so. Signed picture with certificate will ship next week if purchased by itself. There is an option now for those who just want to have the video only or a signed picture with the Certificate Of Authenticity only. Everybody that purchased the package already or buy 2 items now will get into the drawing for the Special Eagle cue made by Peri Cues. I hope this answered your question.

Last edited:

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks I understand now. It’s $60 for video OR $60 for picture and certificate. If you sent $125 for entire package you’re good!

kanzzo

hobby player
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sending USB Stick to Germany - 20 $
Import taxes - additional 20 $

none of which helps Jayson in any way. Would really appreciate a way of getting a download link (Google Dropbox is free til 20 GB) instead of sending USB around. Please consider adding this option.

In Google Dropbox you can manage, who is allowed to use the link (obviously only someone who paid)...

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Shipping and Import tax we can"t do anything about. If you were in America then that cost would not apply to you and if you lived local to me or Jayson that you can save more by picking it up in person. There will be no download link and if there ever was probably not gonna happen anytime soon.

kanzzo

hobby player
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping and Import tax we can"t do anything about. If you were in America then that cost would not apply to you and if you lived local to me or Jayson that you can save more by picking it up in person. There will be no download link and if there ever was probably not gonna happen anytime soon.
Run is worth 50$ to me. I am ok with paying 60$ but not 100$. You (or Jayson) doesn't earn anything with buying USB stick, bringing it to the postal office etc.

If you don't know a way to send me the video file securely, there are surely people in here on AZB capable of this.

Perhaps Dennis Walsh is ok, if you send him my USB for 60$ and he can upload it for me.

But whatever, if it's not a possibility, I can live happily without the run (or find someone who will send it to me for 20$). It's funny how you mock people, who are trying to pay the fair price to Jayson.

Edit:
the funny thing is:
if I buy a digital copy I am not allowed legally to give copies away. But If I buy a dvd I can sell it used after watching once for the same price. (And If I made a legal safety copy of the dvd for private use, no one will ever find out, if i forgot to delete it, when selling the dvd.) So you are actually acting strange, when I am offering you a better deal. But acting is strange is what you are famous for, so be it. You obviously can sell the dvds whatever way it suits you...

Last edited:

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Run is worth 50$ to me. I am ok with paying 60$ but not 100$. You (or Jayson) doesn't earn anything with buying USB stick, bringing it to the postal office etc.

If you don't know a way to send me the video file securely, there are surely people in here on AZB capable of this.

Perhaps Dennis Walsh is ok, if you send him my USB for 60$ and he can upload it for me.

But whatever, if it's not a possibility, I can live happily without the run (or find someone who will send it to me for 20$). It's funny how you mock people, who are trying to pay the fair price to Jayson.

Edit:
the funny thing is:
if I buy a digital copy I am not allowed legally to give copies away. But If I buy a dvd I can sell it used after watching once for the same price. (And If I made a legal safety copy of the dvd for private use, no one will ever find out, if i forgot to delete it, when selling the dvd.) So you are actually acting strange, when I am offering you a better deal. But acting is strange is what you are famous for, so be it. You obviously can sell the dvds whatever way it suits you...
It's OK. Whatever you say. Your very confusing. Simple put is to buy it or not the way its being sold. No stories no drama It's quite simple how it's available. If it doesn't meet your needs than we apologize.

kanzzo

hobby player
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's OK. Whatever you say. Your very confusing. Simple put is to buy it or not the way its being sold. No stories no drama It's quite simple how it's available. If it doesn't meet your needs than we apologize.
yes, very confusing.

I am trying to say, it's very easy to get a copy of the run much cheaper. (Like 3-10 people buying one version and splitting the money.) I want to pay the full price of 60$ for the run so that it's actually Jayson who profits from it. And you say, no way. I can only buy it, if I pay additional 40$ to people I abolutely don't want to pay and won't do it. You can make unlimited digital copies of the run, so you just throw away additional 60$ of profit for Jayson for no other reason than just because you like it your way (no matter how stupid).

I am one of handful people on earth with such a big pool and straight pool collection, spending once 3000$ and 70 percent of my net worth for Accu States tapes. I have legally bought all of DVDs available from John Schmidt (long before he uploaded them for free on youtube) and Danny Harriman. I figure, If you are not even able to win me as a customer, the number of overall sold DVDs might be very very low.

Last edited:

KUKABUKA

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd just like to show my interest in this video as well, but adding $40 for delivery/manufacturing makes this an unfortunate but easy no for me. Especially in 2022 I'd prefer to have this digital anyway.

Feel free to sell it however you want but if it ever becomes available at or around $60 please let me know!

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
I'd just like to show my interest in this video as well, but adding $40 for delivery/manufacturing makes this an unfortunate but easy no for me. Especially in 2022 I'd prefer to have this digital anyway.

Feel free to sell it however you want but if it ever becomes available at or around $60 please let me know!
It is 60.00 shipped In the USA.

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
More options for the straight pool world record video
*****Now Available*****
You can buy the package for 120.00 which includes a DVD or thumb drive plus a signed photo and Certificate of Authenticity that has a piece of the Simonis cloth glued to it from the World Record table. You may also purchase the items individually for 60.00 each.
🔹
Jayson Shaw’s World Record 714 High Run on DVD or USB Thumb drive
60.00 shipping included USA
80.00 International
🔹
Certificate Of Authenticity with Numbered piece of the Simonis Cloth from Pool Table of the World Record High Run
🔸
Autographed Photo of Jayson Shaw
60.00 shipped USA
80.00 International
Payment by
PAYPAL at jaysonshaw88@yahoo.com Or
CASHAPP at $JAYSONSHAW714
Please leave your name, address & Your choice of DVD Or USB in comments
✨
714 people who order 2 items will be put in draw to win a $1000 personal Eagle Eye cue with case and extension.
✨

***** Own Billiards History. Jayson Shaw's 714 World Record High Run in this Exclusive package. *****
Please allow about 15-20 days for delivery as the DVD & USB are in

It is 60.00 shipped In the USA.
A "group" of people at a room close to me are planning on buying the dvd and then making copies of it.

From my understanding they aren't gonna sell copies. From my understanding they are just gonna buy one copy and then make 10ish copies so each one will have a dvd.

That is the reason John was advised to not go the dvd route.

BTW, to be clear.... I'm not one of the group that's planning on doing that. I was approached and ask, but I declined.

I declined because I don't feel it is right to do it, not because I don't want to see the run.

From my understanding they are not breaking a law unless they sell it or willing disburse copies.

Then again, if the copies are owned by "the group".... how does that apply?

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
yes, very confusing.

I am trying to say, it's very easy to get a copy of the run much cheaper. (Like 3-10 people buying one version and splitting the money.) I want to pay the full price of 60$ for the run so that it's actually Jayson who profits from it. And you say, no way. I can only buy it, if I pay additional 40$ to people I abolutely don't want to pay and won't do it. You can make unlimited digital copies of the run, so you just throw away additional 60$ of profit for Jayson for no other reason than just because you like it your way (no matter how stupid).

I am one of handful people on earth with such a big pool and straight pool collection, spending once 3000$ and 70 percent of my net worth for Accu States tapes. I have legally bought all of DVDs available from John Schmidt (long before he uploaded them for free on youtube) and Danny Harriman. I figure, If you are not even able to win me as a customer, the number of overall sold DVDs might be very very low.
well if you bought all those videos than what's the issue. Buy Jayson;s the same way and its also the record highest run in a very nice case with extra bonus footage..

kanzzo

hobby player
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well if you bought all those videos than what's the issue. Buy Jayson;s the same way and its also the record highest run in a very nice case with extra bonus footage..
the issue seems to be (as so often with copy protected material) that I am not able to watch it, the way I like.

I like watching straight pool with VLC player, pausing after break balls, thinking about the way I would play it. Fast forward 10 sec if player take lots of time thinking (more an issue with Orcollo playing One Poket, less so with Jayson :D) copying out some nice racks for me.

So for all the bought Blu Rays I rip em and get them on my hard drive so i am not forced to watch some FBI warnings about copyright and commercials, I am not interested to see.

So the issue is, if I am buying a HD video in mp4, so I can use it the way I want, there is no reason in the world, why you wouldn't spare me the hustle with import taxes, waiting for weeks, til package gets approved by customs and paying additional 40 $ for this absolutely unnecessary.

And if, as you wrote it in a private message to me, the reason you are not able to send me the mp4 file, is some crazy copy protection restriction on the usb drive, then I am just afraid I won't be able to watch the video the way I would like after spending that much money.

So I am back to needing to buy the DVD, since I bought (legally) a weekly updated software to rip DVDs with copy protection and I know for sure, I can rip it to mp4 and use it the way I want. But then the issue is, I don't want a low resolution video of the run for 100$.

I'd pay 50$ for HD version or 20$ for SD (DVD) version. So your version is 400% overpriced.

If you ordered 714 versions of highly copy protected USBs from some provider for something like 3000$ I would be really concerned making any profit at all, since I don't think, you will sell even 50 copies.

Edit: I think, that with something like 10 minutes of google search I can find a way to get rid of the copy protection from the USB drive and rip it to mp4 and use it, the way I want. Since this is most often the case with DRM protection of any kind. But there is still some risk of the run being of no use to me after paying that much money.

Last edited:

kanzzo

hobby player
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some examples of things, I want to be able to do with the video, I rightfully bought and own (and I have big concerns, that it is not possible with your overpriced version of the run). For straight pool learning the first one might be the most interesting:

kanzzo

hobby player
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well if you bought all those videos than what's the issue.
Or to sum it up before you write "it's too confusing":

I could send you 60$ in 2 minutes with PayPal and you could send me the video file in 15 minutes with Google Drive. But instead you insist that I pay 100$ and wait for 4 weeks to get some restrictded version of the video, which I probably can't even use, the way I would like.

Seems like a very bad deal to me

kanzzo

hobby player
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what's the issue.
Yes, i own 100s of blurays, 100s of Accu-Stats tapes 100s of CDs and a few Terabytes of pool matches but I don't have Netflix or a single iTunes song because of the copy protection. It's worthless to me because of the use restrictions.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes, i own 100s of blurays, 100s of Accu-Stats tapes 100s of CDs and a few Terabytes of pool matches but I don't have Netflix or a single iTunes song because of the copy protection. It's worthless to me because of the use restrictions.

If I wanted to see it that bad, I would just spend the cash and buy it.... done deal.

After all... it's not that much cash.

I do however understand your points as they are all valid.

I too like to use videos as training aids and you are 100% correct about it being a pain to use most dvds as such.

In the end, it's their product so you, me and anyone else can either purchase or pass.

I choose to pass at this time simply because I know for a fact it will become available in other options later on and I'm in no hurry to see it.

If you're in a hurry:

Buy now....

If you're not in a hurry:

Wait and get it another way...

Very simple. One way is his way, the other way is why nobody with a financial brain in their head releases such materials as a dvd or ANY other way physically.

BTW, he knows exactly who I am and I don't give a ratz butt.

Having said that, if you don't want to be labeled as a negative person by him and others like him... I would avoid the entire conversation.