Jayson Shaw 714 World Record 2 years ago

Wayne Crimi

Any chance you could get Ray Martin to run some racks?

I know it wouldn’t be a record run, but I would love to see that old school approach and think it would be a cool video legacy for one of the last great old school 14.1 players.
Watching Ray Martin at his peak was like watching an artist paint. He was so smooth and the cue control and patterns were excellent.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Silver Member
For the women, I’d be shocked if Kelly Fisher didn’t walk away with a 160+ ball run after a week. And then Han Yu should be capable of putting up a 200 based on her Fargo alone.

Side note, what do we think about having attempts for a 4.25” pocket category? I know, I know, 14.1 on anything less than 4.5” pockets is not “14.1”. But we do know these guys can run 200s on small pockets so we will see some neat runs. Plus, the initial target would be low enough to entice top players once again. I recently watched Schmidt’s attempts on the predator table and I found it interesting. The tighter pockets require good patterns so watching it is very instructive.
Kelly has committed to playing. We already have her Jerseys made and just waiting on her to schedule dates.

Wayne Crimi

"Martin,Sigel,Varner will not be making world record attempts at our events."

Totally understandable. All are well past their peak. It would just be nice for a guy my age to watch some of the great players of the past take the balls off the table one more time. The game was a little different back then. I love what you are doing for the game. 14.1 is such a great game when played well.

L.S. Dennis

Totally understandable. All are well past their peak. It would just be nice for a guy my age to watch some of the great players of the past take the balls off the table one more time. The game was a little different back then. I love what you are doing for the game. 14.1 is such a great game when played well.
Make no mistake about it, those guys can play although not at the level of the current crop of young guns. Nick for instance is still a major force in one pocket along with Efren,