JB Case - Get Funky With It 2x5/3x4 - Leather

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
You say you don't follow the herd? You want to express your individuality, you want to be noticed and admired where ever you go. Well here you go.

THIS is the case for you. Black Oil Tan mixed with Blood Red Horsehair. What says "I go my own way" more than this?

Questions? $550 shipped.

tl34bwhh-a-f.jpg

tl34bwhh-b-b.jpg

tl34bwhh-c-lid.jpg

tl34bwhh-d-fc.jpg

tl34bwhh-e-fb.jpg

tl34bwhh-f-right.jpg

tl34bwhh-g-rt.jpg

tl34bwhh-h-rc.jpg

tl34bwhh-i-rb.jpg

tl34bwhh-j-bt.jpg

poolhalljnkie

House cue conversionist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hi John, The hair cases are definately different but I like them, great looking case.

About 3 weeks or so ago I went through the order form on your site wanting to get a quote on a case I worked up in 2x4 & also the 2x5/3x4 and still havent heard anything back. I know yall are busy and am fine to wait, I just wanted to see if it went through and you got it.

Kenne Thomas is the name on the order form. Again, not being impatient, just wanting to make sure the quote order got to you.

Thanks so much,

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Great case!

You say you don't follow the herd? You want to express your individuality, you want to be noticed and admired where ever you go. Well here you go.

THIS is the case for you. Black Oil Tan mixed with Blood Red Horsehair. What says "I go my own way" more than this?
I think showing up to the poolhall on a horse might do the same,but parking might be an issue!Great case:smile:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Hi John, The hair cases are definately different but I like them, great looking case.

About 3 weeks or so ago I went through the order form on your site wanting to get a quote on a case I worked up in 2x4 & also the 2x5/3x4 and still havent heard anything back. I know yall are busy and am fine to wait, I just wanted to see if it went through and you got it.

Kenne Thomas is the name on the order form. Again, not being impatient, just wanting to make sure the quote order got to you.

Thanks so much,

I got it. I am sorry Karen had given it to me with some questions and I dogged it and didn't get back to her right away. We will have a sketch to you in the next couple days.