JB Case Question

thekid14

Registered
Good afternoon,

I have 2 questions related to JB cases I am hoping someone can answer. Hopefully these aren't boneheaded questions.

If I don't use all of the slots in a case, will the cues still have the same level of protection? I am looking at a 4x8 case, but only have 6 shafts as of today (looking to add a 7th soon).

Does anyone know if the JB cases that Seyberts sells the same as the cases on JBCases.com? Just curious if there is any difference in quality.

I appreciate the input.

Burnett Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought a JB 4x8 from Seybert's and it is the same quality and case you can order direct from them. It sounds like you will need a 4x8. I don't think they are much bigger than the 3x6 cases and the 4x8 will afford the same protection as the smaller cases. I do cue repair work and always need a couple of extra spots and it is a GREAT case. IMO the best protection in a case.

rburgoyne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I don't use all of the slots in a case, will the cues still have the same level of protection? I am looking at a 4x8 case, but only have 6 shafts as of today (looking to add a 7th soon).

I just purchased a JB case this year, and I have an old Sterling case which is where the interior originated from when John Barton worked for them. As soft and padded as the interior is, it's very stiff, holds it's shape and nothing bounces around or moves when inserted. So I would say one cue in a 4x8 will be just as safe as in a 1x1 case.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Good afternoon,

I have 2 questions related to JB cases I am hoping someone can answer. Hopefully these aren't boneheaded questions.

Does anyone know if the JB cases that Seyberts sells the same as the cases on JBCases.com? Just curious if there is any difference in quality.

I appreciate the input.

Yes. All that will happen is that some of your parts will have even more padding between them and other hard surfaces if you don't use all of the slots.

JB Cases have the same source, us, and the same quality and the same lifetime warranty regardless of whom you purchase from.