JB Cases Closed. - for two weeks.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
From the 29th of August to approximately the 15th of September the leather division of JB Cases will be closed. There will be no updates on orders, no progress pictures.

We will still be available to discuss cases and orders. Just the making is stopped for two weeks. We are restructuring the shop and are stopping to do that.

Rugged cases will continue to be made as normal.

Thank you.

ziggystardust

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John

John, Welcome back.
I'll give you a call later this week.
Need to talk to you about a case.
Thanks, Carl

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still No Contact

From the 29th of August to approximately the 15th of September the leather division of JB Cases will be closed. There will be no updates on orders, no progress pictures.

We will still be available to discuss cases and orders. Just the making is stopped for two weeks. We are restructuring the shop and are stopping to do that.

Rugged cases will continue to be made as normal.

Thank you.

John,

I still have not had any contact from Karen about my order.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Rugged, Ultimate Rugged ordering question

The Rugged and Ultimate Rugged cases that are on the JB Cases Web site, the one's that have product ID Numbers, are those made to order or do have those available and ready to ship?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
The Rugged and Ultimate Rugged cases that are on the JB Cases Web site, the one's that have product ID Numbers, are those made to order or do have those available and ready to ship?

Those are made to order mostly. You should have a look at Seybert's website though as those colors are primaraily what they are ordering. They may have something that you like.

Also check with Mr. Vmax on here, Tim Hewitt, he has some in stock.

At the moment we have no Ruggeds in stock for immediate shipment. We are currently making custom ordered cases only and will be for the next month at least.

John Brumback

Silver Member
Hey there JB.I was wondering if my case was in the works. I know you are a busy man and I don't want to bother you about...too much,lol Thanks,JB

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Hey there JB.I was wondering if my case was in the works. I know you are a busy man and I don't want to bother you about...too much,lol Thanks,JB

-
Now that's one case I'd like to see and I'm sure everyone else would like to see how it turned out.

Rob.M

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Not yet John, still playing catch up from 2013 - :)

Seriously though, this move will be what we need to get more efficient and get these cases done.

BeachBum2012

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck with the move. I'm not in a big hurry, but hadn't heard back about my e-mail. I'd be happy to wait until you get settled a bit.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
John,

Is it possible to get a rough estimate when you will be filling orders for the rugged cases?

30-60-90-120 days?

Thanks,

We are filling orders now, slowly. We are about 25 custom orders behind on Ruggeds, still working on cases from the BCAPL Event in early September and prior. I estimate we will be back on track for handling new orders in about 3-4 weeks.

Good luck with the move. I'm not in a big hurry, but hadn't heard back about my e-mail. I'd be happy to wait until you get settled a bit.

I neglected you as always Brian. :) Kept meaning to answer you but you know there is always one more troll on AZB to play whack-a-mole with. Think I have hit on a great strategy to stop seeing their responses......called stop looking at them ;-)

Anyway, yes, will answer you and of course build 2.0 with all your instructions.