JB Cases order status / updates?

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious if anyone else has had trouble getting status updates on custom JB Cases? I have been trying to get a status update for over 2 weeks now without any reply.

I've tried via email, website chat, Facebook and Johns Facebook messenger as well to no avail. I am just curious if this is typical or the norm.

I own a couple of the JB Cases, this is my first custom case so I'm naturally excited to hear something. I obviously, love my JB cases, just curious why I cannot get a response?

Just wondering.

I went through the same thing Pal. Then only time you will hear from them is a text with pics the day your order is complete. I tried on 5 different occasions after I placed my order. Communication is not their strong suit. But you won't be disappointed the cases. They are great.

MrSharp

Registered
They have a notice on their website that they are very busy working and there is no need to contact them about order status to be patient and wait for them to contact you that they are busy working on orders in the order they were received.

I also have a order in for a full leather case, but have not tried to contact them, as build time was suppose to be in the 8 week range when I placed the order. If it hits 3 months then I’ll squalk a bit lol.

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious if anyone else has had trouble getting status updates on custom JB Cases? I have been trying to get a status update for over 2 weeks now without any reply.

I've tried via email, website chat, Facebook and Johns Facebook messenger as well to no avail. I am just curious if this is typical or the norm.

I own a couple of the JB Cases, this is my first custom case so I'm naturally excited to hear something. I obviously, love my JB cases, just curious why I cannot get a response?

Just wondering.

I placed my order for a custom case about two months ago and i was able to reach both John and Karen via facebook messenger. It certainly takes patience to get a reply from them (John is more aproachable though) but yesterday i got a reply from Karen that my case should be ready sometime next week ;) So my advice is to be patient and keep trying :)

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Just wondering.

I had two cases made by JB, both times I got updates in texts with first order confirmation for what I wanted, then the work in progress before it was shipped from China and then when it arrived before it was shipped.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the same trouble when I ordered my case about a year ago, then I had an idea that had eluded me for a couple weeks. I remembered when I was a child that if I wanted to talk to someone I could call them on a telephone. LOL
10am - 6pm CST ~ (405)-260-9050 or (405)-455-6605 or (405)-693-0386

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Heard from Karen today. All is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For some reason I thought JB's were manufactured here in States ? No wonder they are not keen on responding, out of their hands. Anything I have ordered direct from China gets here when it gets here. Tough to track.

-Kat,

I had two cases made by JB, both times I got updates in texts with first order confirmation for what I wanted, then the work in progress before it was shipped from China and then when it arrived before it was shipped.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
I had the same trouble when I ordered my case about a year ago, then I had an idea that had eluded me for a couple weeks. I remembered when I was a child that if I wanted to talk to someone I could call them on a telephone. LOL
10am - 6pm CST ~ (405)-260-9050 or (405)-455-6605 or (405)-693-0386

What is this telephone thing that you speak of?

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

There you go.

I do not understand what status updates do other than create additional, unneeded workload.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member

Are you sure that all manufacturing is done in China? I like Kat thought they had moved everything to Oklahoma. Just curious.

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I ordered a case from him then asked for a copy of my bill of sale in order to add it to my insurance policy. Both times I messaged John with Facebook messenger and had no issues. They're literally a mom and pop operation so I understand them being swamped with inquiries.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Cases

They are not in the business of stiffing customers...
Be patient sometimes the build takes a little longer than estimated but you’ll be happy with the case or cases when you get them.

Not sure who run John off but he’s not been active on the boards like he used to be..

Rob.M

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
I went through the same thing Pal. Then only time you will hear from them is a text with pics the day your order is complete. I tried on 5 different occasions after I placed my order. Communication is not their strong suit. But you won't be disappointed the cases. They are great.

While they didn't initiate contact with me after my order they always replied to my inquiries during the process which I am perfectly fine with.

Cases are phenomenal. Bought my 2nd at the expo.