Jb ultimate rugged 4*8 military camo

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Most badass case ever made. Tons of space and storage.one case to rule them all.
Couldn't he happier.

Superb pricing fast shipping from Brendan Sullivan, a dealer who can he found on Fb and always has these and more instock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-19-07-43-05-394.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-19-07-43-05-394.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 188
  • Screenshot_2021-06-19-07-43-34-062.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-19-07-43-34-062.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot_2021-06-19-07-43-19-234.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-19-07-43-19-234.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_2021-06-19-07-42-43-885.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-19-07-42-43-885.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 190

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Best protection, & best bang for the buck on the planet for a case.
Great choice.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
They are usually much faster than the quoted delivery time, from my dealings with them.

JC

Coos Cues
Agreed, after I saw and felt the one my buddy has I went out and ordered one that day. Now to wait 9-10 weeks! LOL

They are usually much faster than the quoted delivery time, from my dealings with them.
I ordered and paid for a 4x8 just like that one on March 17th with a little different camo.

If you think yours is coming in 9-10 weeks good luck with that. To save you the math that was 18.5 weeks ago.

and-still-waiting.jpg

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
That's why I bought from Brendan, always has them in stock(the standard military camo Im talking) , and cheaper than off the website, got it in 2 days flat of him Shipping, pure luck of course

Mine from jb have been simple customs just 2 colors nothing more than that, which might have lead to the short wait. Also pre covid

JC

Coos Cues
That's why I bought from Brendan, always has them in stock(the standard military camo Im talking) , and cheaper than off the website, got it in 2 days flat of him Shipping, pure luck of course

Mine from jb have been simple customs just 2 colors nothing more than that, which might have lead to the short wait. Also pre covid
Mine is even simpler than that. It's one right from their website selection with no modifications.

I was informed when I ordered it that they were pretty much back to normal operations.

I was not informed correctly.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Mine is even simpler than that. It's one right from their website selection with no modifications.

I was informed when I ordered it that they were pretty much back to normal operations.

I was not informed correctly.

Tad confused, ordered 3/17, and you still waiting, or has it been delievered?

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
I have a highly customized case on order since March. They had said 10-12 weeks because of the increase in orders. I contacted them around that time to get a status update. Asia is very helpful and gave me updates then and since. Got one today actually with the pictures to approve so it will be completed and shipped. It's taken longer than predicted because of some tweaks made along the way. It's killing me to have to wait longer than expected, but the extra few weeks will be worth it to get it right since it will be my case for life.

Just e-mail Asia and she'll get you an update.