Jeanette has another sponsor, LiquidWick. The company is not only coming out with a line of cues for Jeanette but Jeanette hints about something big in Las Vegas that pool players will appreciate. Can't wait to hear what that is all about.
Jeantte is not only a talented pool player with over a score of pool titles to her credit, she is somewhat attractive but what is most incredible is that somehow she has cracked the space-time continuum problem and physically stopped aging and now has somehow miraculously turned back the very hands of time:
http://www.azbilliards.com/2000storyb.cfm?storynum=4944
I think there is another AZ story about a line of Black Widow Jewelry but I just thought she deserved a little press on AZ's Main Forum.
Jeanette regularly visits the AZ Billiards Room at the Derby City Classic and has lots of fun there. That ought to increase the number of $25 checks to access the AZ Room pool table at DCC.
I wonder if Jerry and Mike have done an AZB TV interview with her?
JoeyA
Jeantte is not only a talented pool player with over a score of pool titles to her credit, she is somewhat attractive but what is most incredible is that somehow she has cracked the space-time continuum problem and physically stopped aging and now has somehow miraculously turned back the very hands of time:
http://www.azbilliards.com/2000storyb.cfm?storynum=4944
I think there is another AZ story about a line of Black Widow Jewelry but I just thought she deserved a little press on AZ's Main Forum.
Jeanette regularly visits the AZ Billiards Room at the Derby City Classic and has lots of fun there. That ought to increase the number of $25 checks to access the AZ Room pool table at DCC.
I wonder if Jerry and Mike have done an AZB TV interview with her?
JoeyA