Jeff Hoeksema - Andy Gilbert Cues.

Jigger

Lets Roll....(...(..(.(O
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Wouldn't say I know Jeff personally. I did order a Gilbert cue in late 2005 thru Jeff - he was easy to work with and all went very well. Are you having problems?

steev

Lazy User
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
he's always been swift with me (3 occasions, probably 5 or 6 calls altogether). maybe he's on vacation?

-s

justharv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jigger said:
Wouldn't say I know Jeff personally. I did order a Gilbert cue in late 2005 thru Jeff - he was easy to work with and all went very well. Are you having problems?

Damn, I ordered a cue in Nov. 05 and haven't heard a thing from Jeff regarding my cue. Everytime I email about the progress he tells me that Andy is out of town or he can't get any updates until later. Maybe I should call:confused:

buck15

going broke! got there!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
jeff

i know jeff. i don't talk to him every day but have known him for 20 plus years. good guy. what do ya need?? send me a pm. thanks.

Dustin_J

Commence the Jigglin!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
FWIW, I ordered a cue in Jan 06 and cannot get him to email me back. The few times he has, I hear the same things about not being able to get in touch with Andy.

TheMarsMan

Nice Gun!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I know Jeff personally and he is currenlty in the hospital.

I don't want to give any more specifics at this time, but he isn't avoiding anyone.

cyrustong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
TheMarsMan said:

I don't want to give any more specifics at this time, but he isn't avoiding anyone.

Sorry to hear about that.....
I will take a visit to him in May as I have a trip to Michigan

Dustin_J

Commence the Jigglin!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
TheMarsMan said:

I'm sorry to hear that, and I certainly don't wish the man any ill-will.

Last edited:

Pinocchio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
??????????????

Call Andy direct an ask him whats up. Nice guy 417 743 2759 Im sure he will try to help you.
Pinocchio