Jen.B and Emily.D what are you???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
That's not the reason D...there is more to the story then just being busy. Let's just leave it at that.

As far as Eric goes the reason we didn't play is because I had decided not to give someone as distasteful as him and shot at my money.

But as far as playing for money goes everyone who knows me from SBE has seen me chomping at the bit to gamble as soon as the booths closed each day. Dead on my feet from ten hours of almost non-stop conversations I still wanted to play. Of course this isn't the best time to try and be playing for money but I love the action.

All the years we did the Sterling Booth we almost always had a party in the booth where I would stay and play for fun, for beer or money.

I have dragged people up from the pit to play me on Sterling's tables because I didn't feel like waiting around downstairs.

So, no one should get the impression that I am scared. I have nothing to fear from Eric Hu's pool game. If he is better than me then I would bet my life it's not more than half a ball AND he definitely has to play a lot more to maintain that slight edge. But I am at a point in my life that I can and will choose whether I give people a chance to win my money or not for reasons entirely of my choosing. I am not getting into a match with anyone out of anger and animosity.

But I would play if I thought the reward is worth the risk. To me it's possibly worth risking money for the chance to beat Eric and hold that W over him. I know what it means when you lose to someone you really don't like in these internet grudge matches. When they nit up and won't give you a rematch then they hold that WIN over you forever. It stings.

I won't nit up if we play though. I will play until one of us taps out. If that's me then I have to live with it. If him then he won't want to live with it because I will be sure to remind him every time he starts rating people's games.

Anyone else I am on good terms with, bring it on at SBE and let's have some friendly fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.