Jerry -R- Progress Pics

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
Another great -R- is born...very classy Bushka design, I almost chose the same butt for mine. Jerry's thinking about hanging it up, folks. Once he quits, the music stops and if you don't have a chair..........

Wishing I had enough coin to order one more before he's done!

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And I was silly enough to think that my Bushka cue design would turn out to be the most handsome of the group........Well, you just shattered my hopes of that with these photos.....absolutely lovely in every design aspect........you lucky sob.......Congrats.

Matt B.

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
I had an -R- a while ago and sold it. Now I've got my tribute / copy/ dean's list cue being built. I'm EXCITED! I think they will all be sweet .
DrGonzo, we're you first in?
Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RascalDoc.....that was a great question.....Dr. Gonzo, when did you order your cue?
Are the rings made of shiny nickel/silver and do you know the mm width of the rings(2-3 mm?).

I ordered mine last May and the original outlook is completion Feb/March 2015. After seeing
Gonzo's photos of his cue, it reminded me it's probably time to send another payment to Jerry.

It would be interesting to conduct a contest for the cues being made....I think there's around 10.....
and after being finished, post photos on the Forum of all the cues. This way the Forum sees what
great workmanship Jerry does & could vote on which of these Bushka Tributes has the #1 design.

Anyway, I reluctantly have to say that Dr.Gonzo has a real dandy which is going to be hard to beat.

Matt B.

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really like yours
I had one with the same design below the wrap and so did Jack Cooney

yours is nice above the wrap and with the ivory joint

very nice

i have one that Jerry had been making for 2 years off and on

he says it is just like Willie Mosconi's and a favorite of his

I haven't even hit a ball with mine
I am kinda awe struck and afraid to hit it

i know i sound stupid,but it just made me feel so happy I didn't want to hit it

Couple that with my lifetime policy of playing one cue until I lose and sell it then

At any rate yours is the style I will order next time
if Jerry keeps making them

Very pretty cue

Dean

DrGonzo

As your attorney...
Silver Member
I had an -R- a while ago and sold it. Now I've got my tribute / copy/ dean's list cue being built. I'm EXCITED! I think they will all be sweet .
DrGonzo, we're you first in?
Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I believe I was the first. He gave me an expected delivery date of 12/21/14 :)

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like Jerry will be on schedule as his original estimate is only 2 months away. Your cue is turning out superb and I am so looking forward to see what the others in our group ordered for their Bushka designs.

Matt B.