Better than the original,
I know this cue need good pictures and I will try to see if Jerry has some
I would like to rattle on and tell stories about the history of the cue,it's rarity ,how for over 50 years no one could accomplish what Brunswick did years ago
How Jerry made it his own ,even better
I invite you guys with Rauenzahn cues to comment
anyway,this cue is drop dead gorgeous,
they are legendary for play
I am willing to give mine away at a great low price
as I am trying to sell everything and make a clean sweep of all my favorite stuff
that keeps me playing pool when I know its time to give it up
You will be doing yourself a big favor,and helping me at the same time
I am selling out completely
Going out of pool SALE
call
Dean
214 477 7323
I know this cue need good pictures and I will try to see if Jerry has some
I would like to rattle on and tell stories about the history of the cue,it's rarity ,how for over 50 years no one could accomplish what Brunswick did years ago
How Jerry made it his own ,even better
I invite you guys with Rauenzahn cues to comment
anyway,this cue is drop dead gorgeous,
they are legendary for play
I am willing to give mine away at a great low price
as I am trying to sell everything and make a clean sweep of all my favorite stuff
that keeps me playing pool when I know its time to give it up
You will be doing yourself a big favor,and helping me at the same time
I am selling out completely
Going out of pool SALE
call
Dean
214 477 7323