Jim Baxter

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
688   1   0
These jp's were not shipped because he wanted them shipped to a different address in Singapore, not the one listed in PayPal. He says he is in Australia & won't be back until December. I am sorry to say that we just can't take a chance sending to a different address in a foreign country. I feel that Jim works to hard to take a chance on throwing $40.00 away. I am not trying to say anything bad about anyone, we do a lot of business in Asia and Europe and have never had a problem but it is my policy to only ship to the PayPal address.
Thanks
Roxy

cuedoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I think if you really want the JP's then you need to send a international money order or western union payment to Mr Baxter,there is no reason for him to take any risk when shipping to foreign country's. Paypal is not a safe payment method from non USA address's and they even warn you of it when you get a payment from overseas. Its not our problem paypal wont back up non usa payment so Bit@h at them.

KeeFy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
cuedoctor said:
I think if you really want the JP's then you need to send a international money order or western union payment to Mr Baxter,there is no reason for him to take any risk when shipping to foreign country's. Paypal is not a safe payment method from non USA address's and they even warn you of it when you get a payment from overseas. Its not our problem paypal wont back up non usa payment so Bit@h at them.

I'm sorry what? Paypal is not a safe method of payment from non USA addresses? What makes you so sure that's it's safe when being used in USA?

First things first, let's clear the air. He said he accepted paypal. So unless he specifically said Western Union, which i would have paid by, who are you to say anything? Unless of course you're in charge of the finances, or part of their business.

I totally understand the risk, and doubt, that is why i did communicate as best as i could to make sure they felt comfortable. So rather than understanding what is happening, all you can do is point at me and insinuate that since I'm not residing in the states, I'm instantly a high risk?

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Unfortunately Paypal policies DO offer "some" protection for USA and Canada and apparently UK addresses, but absolutely zero protection for anywhere else.

It's a no win situation. Paypal is the problem, not Jim.

KeeFy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
shinobi said:
Unfortunately Paypal policies DO offer "some" protection for USA and Canada and apparently UK addresses, but absolutely zero protection for anywhere else.

And crooks will always be crooks. Even with the "some" protection you get from the areas of coverage, there will always be loopholes, and methods to steal, and rob.

cuedoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
KeeFy said:
I'm sorry what? Paypal is not a safe method of payment from non USA addresses? What makes you so sure that's it's safe when being used in USA?
Its not 100% but atleast you can have the police or postal inspection service track a scammer and paypal does offer protection for us transaction but not unconformed foreign address's...wounder why???

First things first, let's clear the air. He said he accepted paypal. So unless he specifically said Western Union, which i would have paid by, who are you to say anything? Unless of course you're in charge of the finances, or part of their business.

I'm a seller of billiard cues and items for over 12 years on ebay and too bad but unless paypal changes its policy toward foreign paypal members its not our problem.

I totally understand the risk, and doubt, that is why i did communicate as best as i could to make sure they felt comfortable. So rather than understanding what is happening, all you can do is point at me and insinuate that since I'm not residing in the states, I'm instantly a high risk?

You are,especially with request to ship the item to unconfirmed address's in different country's..if your a honest buyer and really want the Jp's then go get a western union payment,I have when a asian buyer request one years ago it it was no problem

Last edited:

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
KeeFy said:
And crooks will always be crooks. Even with the "some" protection you get from the areas of coverage, there will always be loopholes, and methods to steal, and rob.

Some protection is better than absolutely none. Don't fault Jim because Paypal's policies are ridiculous. There are plenty of people who have given up on using Paypal even with the limited protection because it wasn't enough, let alone with zero.

1glibby1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
My 0.02 cents

KeefY........ send the guy a couple bucks via western union.......it's not worth getting on everyone's watch list at such an early amount of time as a member.

You really do look guilty of a potential scam.........just send the money, Jim will send the JP's.

sexy_sport2.jpg