Jim Murnak is making a new kind of cue case

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to read that FIST-holsters dropped its leather products and is now all-kydex holsters.
Just have not been able to switch to synthetic holsters and still prefer leather (IWB & OWB).

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my heros.
Silver Member
Sorry to read that FIST-holsters dropped its leather products and is now all-kydex holsters.
Just have not been able to switch to synthetic holsters and still prefer leather (IWB & OWB).

Kydex is not my love as I had a brand called Predator, made in Arizona. Dry heat killed the brittle belt loops.

Real gun leather last for decades if you care for it. Milt Sparks, DeSantis, or Gordon Davis are top maker of real gun leather.

Then you got about 20 to 50 more to choose from that are also quality.

🤬Kydex🤬

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every holster I have is leather and I have a holster for every handgun & some have a couple.
It’s sort of like pool cue cases. I’ve several extra hard leather cases just sitting in my closet.

NevadaP

Every holster I have is leather and I have a holster for every handgun & some have a couple.
It’s sort of like pool cue cases. I’ve several extra hard leather cases just sitting in my closet.
Maybe a bit off topic, but yeah, I hear you. I don't have a holster for 'every' handgun. But I have a collection of SAA (I know you know what that is) and I've made a point of getting all of them with 5.5 inch barrels so that two holsters will allow me to carry any of them. Had a very nice custom cowboy rig made by El Paso Saddlery several years ago. Nothing like leather. I had a special order JB case in one of his throwback designs delivered just a few months ago. Beautiful. As practical and functional as his new cases are, I just couldn't pass on the leather.