jimmy moore espn classic matches

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, I'm interested in getting a recording of the ESPN Classic matches, especially the ones Jimmy Moore was in. I don't get that channel so I was looking for a member here that might have access to tape them. If you could help me out or steer me to someone who could, that'd be great. I’d definitely pay for the trouble. Thx Canwin

gesan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
canwin said:
Hi, I'm interested in getting a recording of the ESPN Classic matches, especially the ones Jimmy Moore was in. I don't get that channel so I was looking for a member here that might have access to tape them. If you could help me out or steer me to someone who could, that'd be great. I’d definitely pay for the trouble. Thx Canwin
I taped them but do not have the capability to make tapes - sorry - but I have to say that Jimmy Moore was pretty impressive - he must have been close to or more than 70 and played pretty sporty - He must have been 1 fine player when he was younger. Good luck finding the tapes

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
canwin said:
Hi, I'm interested in getting a recording of the ESPN Classic matches, especially the ones Jimmy Moore was in. I don't get that channel so I was looking for a member here that might have access to tape them. If you could help me out or steer me to someone who could, that'd be great. I?d definitely pay for the trouble. Thx Canwin

Pm sent..........

jdsons

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aiming System

Does anyone know what aiming system Jimmy Moore used. The overhead angle clearly shows some sort of pivot like system, and Moore rarely missed. Hopefully, there is an old timer out there who could help me.

jdsons

p.s. try www.meatalmanbilliards.com

On the right side, go to videos, tv matches. This is a great source with prices to match.