JJ Cue.com

wagdad

Yup, I'm that Guy.
Silver Member
Anyone else had the displeasure of dealing with these people? This is the 2nd time I contacted them about a cue or cues. I simply asked them standard questions about a Jerry McWorter cue I was interested in. Such as butt weight, shaft weights and balance point. They responded with, they were to busy to check the specs of the cue and they don't have to because the cue is high end and new! The cues date says 2003 right on the buttcap and they're asking over 3000.00 for it. Guess they don't need my money! Post some replies if you've had dealings with them. Good day to all!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone else had the displeasure of dealing with these people? This is the 2nd time I contacted them about a cue or cues. I simply asked them standard questions about a Jerry McWorter cue I was interested in. Such as butt weight, shaft weights and balance point. They responded with, they were to busy to check the specs of the cue and they don't have to because the cue is high end and new! The cues date says 2003 right on the buttcap and they're asking over 3000.00 for it. Guess they don't need my money! Post some replies if you've had dealings with them. Good day to all!
Always had good dealings with them but i've never bought hi-end stuff. Brian is a good guy. You might just be a little more pointed in your requests. I would think if he wants to move a $2000+ cue he would provide the info. Maybe not.

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I called them about a cue a few months back and had to leave a message, they never replyed back, and I didn't call again. About a month ago I called Seyberts about a Schon no wrap SP cue they had just posted, as I wanted to know the balance point, they not only answered the phone, like always, but said hang on, and went to get the cue and check it out for me while I waited. Bought it the next day, and not the first cue I have bought from them. There are plenty of good billiard businesses to do business with, no need to spend money with those that could care less about you.

Idiot Savant

I purchased a J&J jump/break cue from them a month or two ago. I emailed them my order, they responded in an hour or so, I paid by PayPal, they shipped a day or two later.

That has been my only interaction but I was happy and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Asked about a Gina and more or less got zero details on the cue and it went nowhere. He probably gets a ton of emails from people that have no intention of buying the high end stuff, but I didn’t have the best experience either. That said, he has some major contacts with cue makers, Tad and Gina most notably.

IMADigger

I bought a Joss Color of Money cue from them earlier this year. I can't say that their email responses where immediate, but they got back with me within a day. The cue was as described and they shipped it fairly quickly. I also inquired about a Tad cue and they were pretty straight-forward about the cost and the wait. I'd have no trouble buying from them again.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Brian is a member here, maybe pm him. Someone should know his name here, I can't remember it at the moment

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
I've had good dealings with Brian. There was one deal where he even upgraded the shipping from USPS to UPS during the height of the pandemic.