Joe Famiglietti Custom Cue

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
ONE SHAFT SIGNED BY JEANETTE LEE "THE BLACK WIDOW", will update pics when I get home this evening. I will be dropping the price and selling this cue with ONE shaft, unless the buyer wishes to pay extra for the signed shaft. I am editing this once, and going to bump it. . .I'm not sure if I want to get rid of the signed shaft. First $225 takes it with one shaft. . .OR make me an offer with the second signed shaft.

I got this on ebay along with a few other items, including a case that is in a bit worse for wear condition. Tried it out, and have decided that it's not for me.

The cue is decent shape, although it is definitely played and has a number of battle scars and whatnot. Everything IS straight together and apart. The shafts are QUITE blued, but play very well still. The cue hits stiff, and overall feels pretty good. Both shafts roll straight and hit quite well. I'm not sure of the ferule type, but I can say they are not Ivory.

I have contacted Joe and was told that this cue has a twin, which is a J/B cue that was actually purchased by Allan Hopkins. He borrowed it to try out, and some months later, he payed Joe for it because he liked it so much.

Specs on the cue as follows.

Butt weight: 15.5 oz
Shaft 1: 3.8 oz & 12.6mm
Shaft 2: 3.8 oz & 12.5mm
Total Cue weight: 19.3 oz

It's a 4 point cue with Cocobola points, and curly(I believe) maple forearm. The cue is in maybe 75-80% condition with quite a number of battle scars on the forearm and buttsleeve. There are not any cracks in the buttcap, however there are a few knicks. You can see in the pictures the blueing in the shafts as well as some of the knicks and whatnot. I tried to document it as best I can.

This cue new from Joe would run $650 as quoted by him. A full refinish, down to wood with new finish and new wrap would cost $150 from Joe, and this would be a great cue with a simple refinish. Asking $225 OBO with ONE shaft or Trade offers welcome. I will consider all reasonable offers so feel free to PM me. I would consider trades for cases or LD shafts with 5/16-14 piloted(schon), or 3/8-10 pin shafts. Let me know what you have and we can see if we can make a deal.

Attachments

• IMG_0770.jpg
    IMG_0770.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,883
  • IMG_0771.jpg
    IMG_0771.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,887
  • IMG_0775.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,881
  • IMG_0772.jpg
    IMG_0772.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 1,875
Last edited:

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
One bump from work. Updated pics coming when I get home tonight, but don't hesitate to make me an offer. I will consider anything reasonable.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bump for the afternoon/evening today. I didn't get pics of the shafts yesterday, but I will get them this evening.

PLEASE don't hesitate to PM me offers. I will listen to anything reasonable. I need to get this sold.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bump for a stupid busy week at work. . .no time to take new pics because I wasn't at home. Don't let that stop you, PM me and see if we can work something out. If you have questions, hesitations just ask and I will do my best to clear it up.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
One last bump from work. I will have updated/more pictures and updated specs posted when I get home this evening.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bump for updated pics and stats.

Attachments

• IMG_0794.jpg
    IMG_0794.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,582
  • IMG_0795.jpg
    IMG_0795.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,574
  • IMG_0796.jpg
    IMG_0796.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,560
  • IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,559

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I will also consider trades now. Got the money situation sorted out, but would still be interested in a new cue. :)

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bump for an inexpensive custom cue that shoots real nice. This would make a great bar-beater for those not wanting to take their 1k+ cues out. :) Also interested in trades.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Quick bump over lunch. If you have any questions/offers on this cue PM me. If you don't like the asking price, PM me what you want to pay and maybe we can work something out.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
One more bump before I hold off and send it to be refinished. I am thinking it would sell/trade easier with a brand new finish and wrap.

Any thoughts? I would trade this cue for a production cue, plain jane, even sneaky pete. Just want to find something different. This cue plays great, it's just not for me and I'd like to try something different.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yes you have. And it'll be with me tonight. I know if someone got to hit with it they would realize just how nice it is. It's just seen a lot of use. It would actually make a great bar cue/travel cue in it's current condition.

Last edited: