Joe Tucker's DVDs -- a review by the Beard

Hi Freddy, I read your take of Joe's Instructions stuff. Would you please tell me what 3 or 4 "NINE BALLs" means? Is there a possibility of 5 "NINE BALLs"..?
 
ceebee said:
Hi Freddy, I read your take of Joe's Instructions stuff. Would you please tell me what 3 or 4 "NINE BALLs" means? Is there a possibility of 5 "NINE BALLs"..?

One of the reviews state "Highly recommended.
I give it a top rating of 4 NineBalls. "

So the top rating is 4.
 
Its in the can now

CocoboloCowboy said:
Thanks for the link Freddy, BTW Whwn is you BANKING BOOK (Banking with the Beard), coming out on DVD?


All the shooting is done. Just needs to be edited and background music added. Hopefully out before xmas. It will be over 3 hrs. long.

the Beard
 
4 is the limit

ceebee said:
Hi Freddy, I read your take of Joe's Instructions stuff. Would you please tell me what 3 or 4 "NINE BALLs" means? Is there a possibility of 5 "NINE BALLs"..?

Just like the movie guys, 4 is the limit.

the Beard
 
Back
Top