Joel Dadiva Cue?

Catalin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know this maker? There is a beautifully made one for sale in my area but I don't know anything about the maker.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
They are some of the better made cues from the Philippines out there. A lot of design for your money but many still have some issues here and there like inlays popping, not too great finish quality and a higher percentage of them warp compared to many US/EU based cuemakers most likely due to the very different climate over there and -again most likely- a shorter time taken between turns and for seasoning.

Sold quite a few of them and would not hesitate to buy one that I can check out in person.

Catalin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you, that was all I needed to know.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you, that was all I needed to know.

I had one-it was a very nice cue. Yes you get a lot for the money. I will say though, when I had the cue in my hands, it is not the same build quality as the higher end American cue makers- but certainly acceptable. The shafts were too thick in diameter I had to have a cue maker turn them down, the cue tips were not good either - replaced those as well. The cue played very well though- no issues there. Overall, I would rate it as a good cue for the money- but certainly not a great cue.

I had the cue for about a year- no issues with warping or anything popping on the inlays.

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know this maker? There is a beautifully made one for sale in my area but I don't know anything about the maker.

I have one that plays like a nice McDermott , the inlays are excellent to me, no warping, just a beautiful cue I bought on here , I think they were about 600 new, I paid 4 or 450 used . I have had it about 4 or 5 years and I love it.

Last edited:

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a couple friends who own cues from Joel Davidas. They are very happy with their cues.