joel hercek's "frank lloyd wright"

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey man, I know you don't me but I would very much appreciate consideration into your will.

Sick cues man. The latest two have been my favorites(Searing, Hercek)

Deno J. Andrews

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was fortunate enough to handle that cue up close and I must say it is one of the most perfectly executed designs I have ever seen in a cue. Despite your impeccible photography, pictures (even great pictures) do this cue no justice.
Deno

cgfx

Registered
wow what a beautuful hercek. i love the veneer colors and how it contrasts with the ebony.

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Thanks for the great pics!!. You are a very lucky person to be able to find and afford such beautiful cues.
TommyT :cool:

JimBo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
iconcue said:
thanks guys! :cool:

yes i purchased this one from dr. ying yih wu

i posted a couple pics of another fellows stating as such in the post. to keep from confusing jimbo i stopped posting other peoples cues :)

I don't get confused, I know the real deal, just trying to help you with your problem. Of course you look much better when you pretend they are all yours. You have a very nice collection Jeff, why you feel a need to lie and pretend it's even bigger is odd to many here. Keep up the good work though, I'm still working on my photo skills, when I get them down I will post my Meucci collection.

Jim

JimBo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
iconcue said:
i do not know the above poster personally. i have however emailed to the above poster that i do not feel the need to lie. the above poster also has never seen my collection. i am referring to him as "the above poster" because he doesn't want me to use his name. he feels that i use it to "boost my ego" LOL :)
he also said if i were to continue to use it he would "expose me" for being a liar and a fraud :eek:

LOL Jeff you're funny.

Jim

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
The Family's Back Together

I'm Glad That Everybody Is Back And Up To All The Fun Again. I Missed All The Fun.