John B. from Kamui Tips

onemorebrando

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John Bertone from Kamui Tips

I had the pleasure of playing a few racks with John yesterday and I am so impressed with the way he handles himself AND the Kamui brand name. He talked to me about customer service and some of the things he wants to do in the long run. I even offered to pay for the table time, and he said "Just introduce someone to this great game. Keep pool growing." This is one selfless guy with a lot of drive. I bet Kamui becomes more and more popular as players keep switching to them.

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
John will be at the West Coast Cue Show.
I am delivering a cue with Kamui blacks on them.
I will also have one shaft with Kamui brown for test shooting.

BilliardsHQ.com

Registered
I had the pleasure of playing a few racks with John yesterday and I am so impressed with the way he handles himself AND the Kamui brand name. He talked to me about customer service and some of the things he wants to do in the long run. I even offered to pay for the table time, and he said "Just introduce someone to this great game. Keep pool growing." This is one selfless guy with a lot of drive. I bet Kamui becomes more and more popular as players keep switching to them.

Wow, what a great guy!! It's nice to hear a story as such and thanks for sharing onemorebrando.