John Schmidt Poolball Cleaners $125

john schmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey there fellow pool players. Those of you who know me are probably aware of the fact that I like exceptional conditions when I play pool and one of the most important factors is how polished the balls are.
That being said, there are a few great ball cleaners on the market priced between $300-$500. I am familiar with homemade versions of ball cleaners, I have made about 10 for fellow pros and friends, they have lasted many years, worked great, and are still going strong. I have made 5 of these ball cleaners this week myself, and I am selling them for $125. Ive sold 2 first day so i have 3 left.
In case your wondering its a 10 inch car buffer upside down that spins the balls high speed.Im sure everybody could make these , but ive done all the work for u..Ive got 50 dollars material in each one plus plenty of labor ,cleanup , etc in each one.Plus i know which brand buffer works best,plus many other things i learned by building several of these before.shipping is around 20 dollars too.Basically i think 125 for this machine is a great deal because frankly it works great ,lasts great and i am making little profit after time energy etc.

This includes instructions, ideas, an extra buffer pad, and I will cover shipping anywhere in the United States. This machine cleans all 15 balls, plus cue ball at the same time. It is portable, light weight, and works great! I think you will enjoy it. Any questions you might have before or after purchasing, you may contact me at johnmr400@yahoo.com or AzBilliards pm box. I will accept personal checks or pay pal (use my email address). Thanks all, have a great day.

Attachments

• ballcleanrer.jpg
    ballcleanrer.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,220
Last edited:

O.C.C.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
pool ball cleaner

Hi John:

Just got my in the mail, couldn't wait to try it out, works great & the price is right.

Thanks,
Louie@O.C.C.