John Schmidt's and Corey Deuel's comments on aiming systems

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not obsessed with you at all. At this point in my life you are just a shit stain that never quite disappears. I did respect you once and tried hard to be cool with you but you have proven yourself to be a lying backstabbing waste of oxygen in my experience. If a day comes when someone says you are no longer able to infect this pool forum with your venom I will simply thank the universe for that small mercy. I used to be entertained by your stories until I found out that they are "embellished" without any notification that you took literary license by interspersing fiction into your narratives. Then I learned why you do it, you are literally a trained professional bullshit artist AND a natural jerk. At the end of the day though your shittiness is part of the fabric of my life and I will always be ok with standing up to bullies such as yourself.

I just had someone say to me: It's amazing how JB can take an ass whooping like you gave him and still run his mouth, lol.

Lou Figueroa

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I just had someone say to me: It's amazing how JB can take an ass whooping like you gave him and still run his mouth, lol.

Lou Figueroa
That's because you didn't whoop my ass. You never have and you never will. What's more amazing is that I have asked you to play for twice as much several times and you have steadily refused. Run with that son.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's because you didn't whoop my ass. You never have and you never will. What's more amazing is that I have asked you to play for twice as much several times and you have steadily refused. Run with that son.

lol, I offered you a shot at your dough just a few months ago, so $20,000 waiting for you in STL says “bullshit,” son.

Lou Figueroa

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
lol, I offered you a shot at your dough just a few months ago, so $20,000 waiting for you in STL says “bullshit,” son.

Lou Figueroa
Yappy yapppp

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I believe your preferred measuring device is ridiculous bet-threats. I gotta admit, yours are the most ridiculous.

lol

pj
chgo
What's a bet-threat? I know what an offer to bet is and I know what a threat is but I don't know what a bet-threat is.

Ridiculous in what way? Maybe you can share something that I proposed to bet on with my conditions and we can all laugh with you at the ridiculousness of my offer.