Johnny (The Scorpion) Archer pool school in Phoenix

pwd72s said:
Wish I lived near Phoenix. Sounds like money well spent to me...(edit) Any chance he'll do this in Portland, OR???
yes we will be there again very soon. Probably at Sams Billiards.
 
Fast Lenny said:
I would love to be there but I will be flying in from NY that day. :frown:
Hey Lenny, I tried to give you a call but just got Vm. I will try and get you when you get back.
 
YOLO said:
Safe to assume you'll give advanced notice when they will be in Baltimore?
Hey Yolo, if you would like to email me at cantrillmark@yahoo.com I will reserve you a spot at the pool school.
I have an exhibition booked at KB Billiards in Elkridge just outside of Baltimore on the 9th of March. The next day will be pool schools at the same place from 11.00am to 3.00pm. This deal just happened so please make contact if you want in before the leagues get the info as I think it will fioll up as they have the largest APA league in the country. Let me know, Oh it will be with Archer and Varner.
 
bumpthread.gif
for a nice idea.
devil.gif


Next time you do a Phoenix School Mark TRY to make it Early AM HOURS, as I am carelesss most afternoons.
dancinbannana.gif
 
Back
Top