Johnston City Pool Hustling.. You're Welcome.

Interesting how things bounce around.........don't know if you noticed Josh, but it was regular azb poster Colin Colenso who actually placed that video on youtube in the first place a couple of years ago and now it ends up back on here :smile:

The lighting in it isn't any better than it was back then either:D
 
memikey said:
Interesting how things bounce around.........don't know if you noticed Josh, but it was regular azb poster Colin Colenso who actually placed that video on youtube in the first place a couple of years ago and now it ends up back on here :smile:

The lighting in it isn't any better than it was back then either:D


No, I didn't know that. I saw it and thought it was a good short video clip. I liked it anyway.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: sde
This is a good copy, best one I have seen, I was lucky enough to attend in 1966 for a few days, watching our pool room owner named Johnnie Edwards from Bowling Green KY play, he was a good 9 ball player.
 
Back
Top