Joined an APA league and won some prizes

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
I was going to join an APA league next session but the league operator needed a body for the rest of this season. He paid my fee through next year. There was a league X-mas party last night. I won an Action cue that will go to my 7yr old son and a t-shirt. Everyone that won was eligible for one of the grand prizes. He pulled my name and I won a 7hr clinic with Jeanette Lee :smile: She will be here in 3 weeks. I can't wait :D
 
BryanB...Now THAT'S something to look forward to. Not only is Jeanette a very nice person, and definitely NOT hard to look at...she can also play quite well! Looks like you won the pool lottery for your area! Enjoy, and take lots of pictures.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

He pulled my name and I won a 7hr clinic with Jeanette Lee :smile: She will be here in 3 weeks. I can't wait :D
 
I plan to soak up every bit of knowledge I can get. I got a 1.5 hour lesson a few months back with Samm Diep. It helped me recognize a few errors and my game improved. Hopefully this will help even more.

Should be able to get a bunch of pics. Getting a new cellphone, Galaxy S III. It has a much better camera than my current phone.

The pother grand prize at the party was hotel and airfare to the APA singles in April. Would have got to spend the day with Jeanette, not sure about lessons though. Plus I would have to find a baby sitter for the kids. I'm happy with what I won instead.
 
she is probably one of the sweetest people you'll meet. Not a fake bone in her body...congrats!
 
Back
Top