Joints

Muxy

Unleash The Fury
Silver Member
Can someone tell me what kind of joint i have i want to buy a set of Joint Protectors, or tell me how. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Thanks Here is my cue

Attachments

• Joint.jpg
    Joint.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 300

Muxy

Unleash The Fury
Silver Member
anyway i can tell... the 3/8 means inches and 10 threads im guessing?

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
What kind of cue is it? Most cuemakers and manufacturers use a certain type of screw. Knowing this you should be abel to get the right protector. Most production cues are either 3/8 10, 5/16 14, or 5/16 18. The place seeling the protectors should know waht you need. If it is a custom like SW it could be 3/8 11.

Teddy Harris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Muxy said:
Can someone tell me what kind of joint i have i want to buy a set of Joint Protectors, or tell me how. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Thanks Here is my cue
Looks like a McDermott, which is a 3/8 x 10.

Muxy

Unleash The Fury
Silver Member
Kevin Lindstrom said:
Muxy

Looks like you have a nice cue, can you post more pictures or email me a set?

It is a Mcdermott and there are more pics on my other thread saying " My First Cue" it is my first cue. And proud of it :). Its a Mcdermott but has dufferin on the butt aswell someone told me they made a special high class cue for dufferin im not sure. but thats what i heard at lockal pool hall last night. But it also does that the Mcdermott Four Leaf Clover as well.