josey and barnhart cues

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello
May be looking to sell these cues but been while since i have dealt with current market. I am merely asking for what i should get for these cues...

Cory Barnhart is in great condition...amboyna burl grip segmented with sterling silver inlays....over 200 on cue, burl pics do no justice, amboyna burl is gorgeous, instrumental ebony forearm and buttsleeve and 2 shafts, 1 old growth maple 4.1oz and 2nd ld 3.9oz....both tight grain and play like a monster. Kamui tan ss or s and a compressed everest.

Keith Josey fancy ebony s/p .... Combination of Keith various designs....over 15 sets of inlays, hits stiff like Beast and excellent condition too....1 old growth shaft with original 10 plus yr old water buffalo hard playing tip and silver.white.silver rings... Josey SOLD..Ty

Both hit stiff but great....only selling cause i don't need but not giving away. Pins barnhart radial epoxy g10 and josey
Ty for your candor
James

BARNHART SOLD PENDING PAYMENT, TY FOR ALL RESPONSES

Attachments

• 2012-05-18 21.10.42.jpg
    2012-05-18 21.10.42.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,419
  • 2012-05-17 23.11.24.jpg
    2012-05-17 23.11.24.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,067
  • 2012-05-18 21.23.54.jpg
    2012-05-18 21.23.54.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,091
  • 2012-05-19 08.25.13.jpg
    2012-05-19 08.25.13.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 902
  • 2012-05-19 08.44.33.jpg
    2012-05-19 08.44.33.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 831
Last edited:

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
barnhart

yea hits great...i dont really want to sell it but cause i need to balance my cues and bank acct out i may but not sure...its a beast... ty sir

wvroadplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
barnhart cue

hello whats the price on the barnhart?? pm me if its still for sale. thank you and thos are very nice cues u have!!
:thumbup:

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ty

hello whats the price on the barnhart?? pm me if its still for sale. thank you and thos are very nice cues u have!!
:thumbup:

Ty and josey went quick as imagine barnhart will...pm'd you. Ty for cue recognition...love my cues, take care of em and most play lights out.
All My best

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
barnhart

Give you $350 for the Barnhart

tikkler,
only reasonable offers please...have email from cory when got cue a yr ago, and is like 2 yrs old now, that cue was purchased for 1600 with 1 shaft...purchashed another shaft which took cost to about 1900 so i wont sell cue for under 1300, its just in too good of condition...woods are extremely well figured...amboyna burl is sick! intrumental ebony which not sure if it is cue or the ebony harmonics that play role in how well it plays but it is a beast. shafts both in excellent condition and grain count is high...butt it has to be cored even though cory said was not, ebony would be too heavy plus with segments i think at would core at a and b joints which also plays role in hit and stiffness of cue yet feel is there.

i have had countless players, PLAYERS, hit with it and tell me not to sell and that it hits as good as most cues they have used, real high end like, actually wont drop cue maker names but u get point.

so a close to new barnhart that plays like a beast, has the gorgeous figured woods used, maybe nicest piece of amboyna burl i have seen in a long time or owned and over 200 sterling silver inlays... 2 shafts, old growth grain...1 is stiffer than other and is 4.1oz and other also high grain nd stiff but his ld shaft...3.9oz, taper a little more like "pro taper". honestly i was asking 1500 cause i know its worth it, like new, but i dropped 200 but i wont go lower...i will keep it b4 i go lower, i shouldnt sell anyways the way barnharts are getting hard to buy but need money, and this is a special playing and looking barnhart but again could use money and getting cue heavy. however wont let it go for less, not that cue. sorry but its worth it and a fair deal...

btw...if anyone has precat or original 314 or just 314-2 for a radial epoxy G 10 pin i may be interested and use on this if doesnt sell or my dayton or Bender???

also anyone have any experience with CAM jump break cues? have one that plays great, samsara tip and tons of craftsmanship for a j/b...curious bout his cues and value. ty guys.. may do trade or cash trade on barnhart but needs to be right cue and deal. TY

my regards
james